“Wish we could've gone longer! :)”

Soul Standup Paddle Board Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soul Paddle boarding is an eco-tour traversing the back bay of Fort myers beach via Stand up Paddle Board. We give tours to beginners and advanced paddle boarders.
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Right across the canal from where we were staying was a fun family adventure waiting for us! We had a great time paddling around the inlets and bay. I wish I could've stayed longer and gone out on the Gulf I had so much fun. It's easier than it looks, which is a good thing! :)

1  Thank skh119

Reviewed 22 April 2011

My husband and I took our two daughters on a stand up paddle board tour guided by Taylor. Our youngest rode on Taylor's board while our 11 year old learned to navigate her own board for the first time. Straight off we saw manatee in the lagoon, and one surfaced right next to my husband's board! He didn't expect that at all, but it was very cool! We went out to a small mangrove island and along the way saw a stingray and more wildlife. This is something we will definitely do again, and would recommend SOUL Paddle to all our friends and family! If you are headed to the FMB area and are looking for something to do that is fun and affordable - this is worth the money!!

1  Thank mscc8723
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Two adults....both over 50 (LOL) met tour guide Taylor at the Surf Pizza shop. Took a short walk down the street to the dock. After a brief on land lesson we took to the water. We paddled around the lagoon to get comfortable on the board. After a short time, we paddled out to the bay and around "Bird Island." We signed up for the beginner class and tour and had a great time. Taylor provided excellent step by step instruction both on land and on the water. We had a great time.

2  Thank go2ci
Reviewed 15 April 2011

My friend and I tried paddle boarding for the first time. Our guide promised us we would stay dry and we did! His instructions were easy to understand and he let us learn at our own pace. It was great that it was just my friend and I in the lesson. We went out into the bay and saw a pod of dolphins! We just stood on our boards for about 10 minutes watching from about 20 feet away. It was a great experience. Our guide was knowledgeable about the area and waterways. I can't wait to go back and take advantage of their discount!