“Amazing! ”

Paradise Parasail Inc.
Ranked #12 of 78 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Capture the astonishing views of Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island from 1200 feet and take pleasure in a variety of free fall dips! We guarantee the best parasailing ride anywhere, so make sure it's Paradise Parasail! A family fun attraction for over 34 years, we fly from ages 2-102. Experienced USCG captains give the safest and most adventurous parasailing flight on Coast Guard inspected vessels that speed along miles of coastline. When looking for thrilling vacation things to do, Paradise Parasail is a watersports company you don't want to miss!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went for the first time and had an amazing experience! Will definitely be back to do it again. From the time we got into the boat until after was enjoyable.

Neil N, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I appreciate you choosing to trust Paradise Parasail for your first parasail flight. The Paradise Parasail Team looks forward to your return and appreciates the kinds words. Captain Neil

All reviews
"amazing experience"
in 11 reviews
"sea turtles"
in 10 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"these guys"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a thrill for me and my two teens! We'd have loved to stay up longer, and although I was unable to let go of the straps, I loved the view and experience of drifting up there. The crew was great, respectful, responsible and fully attentive. It was worth the $$$

2  Thank margie s

Thanks for the 5 star rating and awesome review. The Paradise Parasail Crew takes pride in providing a safe adventure with great customer service and they always appreciate the feedback from our guests. I am glad you had a fun time. Captain Neil

Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you have never done this you have to give it a try. The equipment was great and the employees were very helpful. I took my two Granddaughters and made a memory none of us will forget.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Did the 5 mile double dip. Was AWESOME!!!! Saw dolphins, and the comedy team otherwise known as the Capt and his 1st Mate, were hysterical. Highly recommend. Looking forward to using our receipt to get half price flights for LIFE!!!!