“Good food, slow service”
Review of Archie's Seabreeze

Archie's Seabreeze
Ranked #19 of 199 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Archie's is an eclectic beach side bar and grill. We have live music seven nights a week. Come enjoy our Key West vibe, the best beer and bar food and great people watching! You will be glad you stopped by.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed sitting outside and listening to the music. My grilled cheese was awesome! But the service was few and far between. We had to flag someone down every time we needed anything.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had a friend from another country visiting us, and he wanted to have a good burger for lunch. So I brought him to Archie's remembering the excellent burgers we had in the past.

This time we were told that we couldn't have medium-rare burger, only medium or more well done. My friend ordered a 4-oz burger, and it came out as 8-oz. He wanted the caramelized onions, and they were missing. The burger was dry. Mine was not much better, but at least I ordered an 8-oz and they got the size correct.

Then I looked for the pickle under the mountain of chips - no pickle for me. No pickle for my friend. The guy seated next to us had ordered no lettuce and tomato, but he wanted the pickle. It came out with no pickle and with the lettuce and tomato.

What's going on!?! Is this a new cook who can only supply burgers one way? It was an embarrassment to me after telling my friend I'd bring him to a place that has great burgers.

The only good thing I can say is that the beers were cold and the bar tending provided great service.

It might be a long while before I'll be back here.

1  Thank TravelingB0B
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Yep, I like this place. Went there for dinner. Liked the food and service so much, we went back for breakfast. Nice downhome fun place. Well worth the "drop In".
Serves beer and wine only. Country music.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Food is casual American (wings, chili, fish & chips, shrimp basket, burgers, etc.), but one really goes to Archie's for the experience. They have live music most evenings and karaoké on Wednesday afternoons. There are only a few tables inside and another few under a covered patio, but many more tables & bar service await visitors in the expansive patio area. If you don't like tobacco, make sure you're sitting downwind of smokers; otherwise, this is a great place to sit back and relax with friends. They could use more servers, so be patient for your meal. If ordering the chili, ask for it to be "hot" as it can come lukewarm at times.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

An annual stop at Archie’s! Time for a blackened fish sandwich fries and yummy coleslaws. The atmosphere is beach perfect. Breeze blowing through outdoor seating.

Great seasoning on the Mahi mahi nice slice of onion not a few bits. Firm ripe tomatoe and a crisp piece of lettuce. Ample amount of tarter sauce.

This place is always busy. Can’t wait to come back for live music on weekends and some great BBQ!