“Lovely setting and staff - excellent food for the price”

Harborcove Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 199 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were shown to a high top table on the deck just above the marina. I had not been there under the new ownership and was most impressed. The manager came by to make sure that everything was OK. Our waiter was excellent and gave us the best suggestions. My grouper sandwich was yummy and very large so that I came home with a doggie bag. My companion had the ahi tuna egg roll which was outstanding. .Our specialty drinks were wonderful The prices are modest for quantity and the quality. I certainly will go back again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We love sitting at the high top tables so we have a great view of the boats & ocean while we dine. This time we were there for lunch. The food of good & so was the service. We've been there for dinner & there is live music. The servers are always friendly & we have not been disappointed yet. The view while you eat cannot be beat.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

First time here. Will be back soon. Went on a Sunday night at 7PM. Crowded, but plenty of room to have a drink while waiting. After we were seated, it took a few minutes to get a waitress to our table. The manager, Rachel noticed and got our drink an appetizer order. I had the swordfish special and my date had the blackened Mahi. Both were wonderful. Shrimp hush puppy apps were also a highlight. Great bar staff, wait staff (Vanessa) and you can tell the place is well-run. A place where everyone seems to be having fun!

1  Thank englishky
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Location is the best thing about this place: lots of opportunity for people watching. Stroll along the dock and check out the boats after lunch. Food and service are average. The grouper sandwich is quite good. You can get it with rice and beans or fries, Alcohol served.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Harbor Cove has an awesome food menu and drink menu. The wind was cool and blowing, but the people are always friendly. Rachel is the quarterback that keeps the place running.

My filet was tender and tasty. And for $26 you can’t beat it. My wife enjoyed her Mahi Sliders as well.

Hats off again. W