“My Favorite Outdoor Market”

Fort Pierce Farmers Market
Ranked #11 of 91 things to do in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The first time I went to this outdoor market, I was amazed at the quality of the goods offered. It was several years ago when a friend had moved to the area. I was just there this past weekend and it is better than ever. Beautiful jewelry, clothing, skin care products, and home decorations. Then, there's the food area ... amazing! Some of the best organic produce and things like local honey or smoked salmon. If I lived near here, I'd be shopping every weekend!

All reviews
"breakfast or lunch"
"food area"
"selling fresh"
in 2 reviews
"fresh fruits and vegetables"
"food beverage"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The market is located right next to the waterfront in Fort Pierce. So many food and craft vendors. You can get anything from baked goods, guacamole and salsa, smoothies, crab cakes, breakfast, popcorn, fresh fruits and vegetables. One place we tried for baked goods which I can't remember the name but they had breads and muffins and cookies and their coconut macaroons were to die for. The fresh guacamole was also very delicious. Then on the other side all the craft vendors are set up and there are t-shirts, dresses, purses, jewelry, paintings, you name it. A fun place to check out if you're in the area. It's every Saturday morning.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This truly is a farmer's market! The produce is wonderful . .. fresh and visually appealing. The breads and pastries are exceptional. The offerings are varied . . .from fresh-grown mushrooms, to local produce, plants, skin care, etc. This is a great way to start a Saturday, and to have breakfast or lunch!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We had to go twice because there is so much here. There is an Arts & Crafts area where I got some great items. Then there is the Farmer's Market section where we bought jams, salsas, fresh break and baked goods as well as fruits and veggies. There is entertainment playing and it was different both weeks we went. The bands and singers were great with a donation can available if you choose to donate. I loved it and will go back the next time I am in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2018

There was live music and many vendors (some large setups) selling fresh produce and prepared food, great cider donuts (yum) or smoothies, too many options to try and list them all.

Setting is on the water, near marina and there can be a lot of people, so be prepared. We're always a little late, so we park and walk a 1/4 mi.+. There is closer parking, but be early or pray for an open spot in our experience.

We always leave with a bagful of produce and some other goodies; a great way to start a Saturday morning!

Been to Fort Pierce Farmers Market? Share your experiences!