La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$72
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$85
Hampton.com
US$88
HIExpress.com
US$72
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$80
Fairfield Inn
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$63
Mellon Patch Inn(Fort Pierce)
US$144
US$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2017

If your in town visiting friends and relatives and they want to stop in to visit its not allowed. The owner wants to charge your visitors per person. I checked in by myself and had a 1 bed room and friends stopped by to visit and I was told i would have to pay for them or get asked to leave. My visitors were quiet and could not believe what they heard. The owner asked me to leave when i refused to pay and did not refund my money that i paid for the room. I will never stay here again and never recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2015

ok me and my boyfriend and his brother rented a room the other day and for one bedroom with two beds is a bit pricey for $60 plus tax which made a total of $67 the thing is I couldn't even use the phone to call anyone without paying more. The phone service should've already came with the room, especially since I had to pay $7 extra. for the phone to work its $5 and every min you use is charge with $0.34. It doesn't make cense the $5 dollar should've been included with the tax of the room to be fair. I also lost my phone that night too so the phone service should've been included so I can call whoever I need.

The bedroom needs to be cleaned as well and upgrade on the bed box spring to be a lot cleaner same with the smell. it smelt like my grandmas old church.

Room Tip: look for something affordable and maybe ask to see the room first to be sure if u want it
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Not worth the $46 I paid. Thought it would be a good deal but there was a whole host of things wrong: NO HOT WATER. Room had an unpleasant odor. Extremely run down overall. Sink was broken. A/C barely worked. Ice machine broken. Was supposed to have a fridge in the room. Bed was old and uncomfortable. Pillows plain sucked. TV remote was shorting out or something.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Horrible smell, couldn't figure out what it was. The next morning the sheets had been untucked from the mattress so it was clearly visible. BLOOD SOAKED MATTRESS! Eeeeeeew! Not returning there I'd rather sleep outside than in there again!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pianomom80
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I am used in choosing motels from the web day by day, When travelling " on the road" .
I never had such an experience, so much discrepacy between what I read on the web and what I saw.
The place is a total decadence. TOO basic and Orrible furniture , even broken.
Doors and walls losing parts
Wireless not working
I even doubt the sheets were Clean

It gave us so much nausea, we escaped to another place even after having paid 1 night.....

• Stayed: April 2013