“Michele is great!!!!”
Review of Parson's Son BBQ

Parson's Son BBQ
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Smoked chicken was seasoned nice and very most. The 3 meats: pulled pork was great and sausage, I picked just two as I felt like extra sausage. The pulled pork was very good as was the sausage...WOW! Must have had 12 different sauces, try 4 one was as good as the other and maybe even better...We will be back for sure. Oh, Michele was terrific, she made it was enjoyable. Tip thou, get there early if you want their Ribs...we were too late at around 4:45pm...Also check out their Lunch specials...

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We went there to try their barbecue. It is a cafeteria style restaurant. I ordered a quarter rack at the price of 9.50.. which included one side. 3 ribs for that price is a little steep and the side came in a very small plastic cup. And the ribs weren't that tasty and they were tough. Won't be going back. A shame too, thought they might have potential. But prices are way out of line for what you get.

1  Thank poppieorjackie
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We read reviews of this restaurant and decided to try it. What a great find! The half chicken dinner was delicious. The chicken was succulent and very tasty. I had the sweet potato casserole. It must be had; it was divine. My partner had chicken and burnt ends with coke slaw and potato salad, all home made. The portions are huge; we are looking forward to having the leftovers as a reminder of this great place to eat. Try it; you'll glad you did.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

They have adult size portions, I'm a big guy, at most places there isn't enough food to satisfy me. However, Parson's Son BBQ has great portion sizes, enough to satisfy even my hearty appetite. They also have a selection of different BBQ sauces to choose from, including a mustard (I think) based sauce that is truly awesome.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Parson's Son BBQ is a clssic case of "Don't judge a book by its cover." From the outside, it looks like a dive .. . The inside is quaint with the GREAT smell of smoke! I had the sampler platter with ribs, pulled pork, rib tips and sausage, It was VERY GOOD! My friend recommends the Big Spud.