Review Highlights
6 hour deep sea fishing

This is our second consecutive year with Captain Drew. We did the 4 hour trip for our first trip... read more

Reviewed yesterday
michaldY2819RB
Real Deal Fishing Guide!

Captain Drew was amazing! He put us on fish right away and was a pleasure to talk to. If you want... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
T3202DUdavidm

All reviews snapper saltwater fishing fishing trip awesome trip fun fishing caught fish hour trip amberjack laid back captain mingo beginners gulf boat bait blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Great guide, very helpful and made the trip for my son very entertaining. would recommend Captain Drew for your offshore fishing trip! I will be back for another trip with him.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank tonylI3739AG
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Drew got us on the fish and hustled to keep up with all the fish we were throwing in the boat!
Would recommend

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 12 May 2021

This was one of the best offshore fishing trips I have had!! Drew put us on the fish and it was non stop action. I caught and released my largest Red Snapper so far. Will definitely use them again.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Had a great time with Captain Drew out in the water. Caught plenty of red snapper, triggerfish and had a surprise catch with a 33 inch black tuna. We are beginners and he made everything very simple, enjoyable, and fun! Captain Drew gave my wife and I a great trip for the day and we will certainly book with him again.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Had a blast! Captain Drew was awesome. My kids and I loved our trip and would love to do it again. Definitely recommend this trip.