“Great breakfast”

Mother Earth's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I would expect lunch to be great too but I haven't tried it. I've been there several times and was never disapointed. I think it is locally owned.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I've lived in the area for 11 years and just came upon this gem. The location is easily overlooked as people rush down Beal Parkway, but it is completely worth a second glance. The casual atmosphere, friendly staff, and the delicious down home, southern cooking are a winning combination and wonderful change from a fast food breakfast. The hash brown casserole and eggs Benedict that I ordered were absolutely perfect. We will definitely be back...maybe tomorrow.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I met my husband for lunch, and he suggested we come here. It was totally not what I expected, but I would certainly come back. With a name like Mother Earth, I was expecting sprouts and granola, but it's your classic home cooking. Whatever you're in the mood for, it's probably on the menu. I had a salad that was very fresh and tasty; my husband had the turkey and dressing special. The decor is very college team oriented, and the staff seems to have been there forever. I could see this being a nice break for some comfort food on a gloomy day. It sort of reminds me of the school cafeteria menu, actually, but in a good way.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Had the steak and eggs with the hash brown casserole. You absolutely need to try the hash brown casserole, it is so good! Service was fair, but it was busy so I understand. Surprised I've never been here before that trip

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Wear your favorite college football jersey and go for local charm, warm funny people and good local breakfast before 11 or lunch after noon. Great people.