Roya Hotel & Suites Bayside
US$302
US$269
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$329
US$296
US$304
GardenInn.com
US$291
US$251
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$237
US$322
US$432
HolidayInn.com
All reviewspicnic tablesfresh sheets and towelsbay viewnice ladyprivate beachrooms are spaciousbreakfast barnon smokingshort driverinseconditioner
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Firstly for you people that are looking for a nice relaxing and peaceful holiday I would prefer this hotel. The sea and their swimming pool is great and the food isn't bad and workers there are so helpful, and as reception SHERRY PAYTON I thank you a lot for taking care of us through our holiday!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank özgür K
Tanner f, Manager at Roya Hotel & Suites Bayside, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review your feedback is very important to us. I wanted to give you a few updates on some of our new changes that I know your family is going to love. We a currently in the process of giving back to our customer by doing the biggest renovation in this hotel history. Our plan is to offer out guest the most amazing experience they can have while staying with us. I would love to share just a few key things our renovation will offer our guest. First our rooms will have new lighting, bathrooms will include: new tubs, toilets, flooring, vanities and tile showers. Each room will have fresh painted walls and ceiling. Each room will include top of the line furniture and amenities for every guest to enjoy. Our pool area will include fresh paint, new fence, a kid’s splash pad zone, bathrooms/ dressing rooms and much more. Our private beach will go under an amazing transformation with tones of new sugar white sand, 3 different gazebos, a new dock, dock lighting, amazing beach lighting with all new beach furniture, new fencing and new parking lots/ boat launch. We also will have for the first time different games such as a volley ball area for our guest to enjoy. We will have a covered gazebo deck outside for our guest can eat our hot & healthy breakfast. Our gym will become a full size fitness room with lots off different updated equipment for each of our guest to enjoy, along much, much more things. I wanted to thank you again for your review and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The pictures shown online must be pictures of a model room, because our room looked NOTHING like we hoped for! The room (210) was dirty! The night staff was extremely rude! The next morning manager and desk manager weren't much better. arranged a late checkout before arrival, only to be told the next morning that it was cut down by 2 hours. We've stayed in several hotels down in the area, but this was the worst stay yet!!!! Never again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We booked a room online and Beware - The photos online look nothing like what you get, They are filthy dirty and their policy will not let you cancel your reservation....they charge you full room rate if you don't like the rooms.....we looked at three and they were all filthy, there was no way we were staying in one of their rooms, We went just down the street to a Comfort Inn and it was only $20.00 dollars more and what a nice facility and super nice front desk manager. Please save your self some sever stress and shop else where.

Room Tip: Nasty, Nasty Nasty....Shame on you
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hotel_Police2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stayed in this hotel for two nights with my husband. When I checked us in, the guy at the reception was not very communicative, or helpful. He wasn’t rude but he was quite short with me and I didn’t find that very professional.
We expected a nicer view from our room, but as we stayed all day at the beach it didn’t really matter. We were happy with the location – only a short Uber ride from the beach. I know there is a beach right in front of the hotel but it's not as nice as the one when you drive across the bridge - the hotels over there are very expensive though so to stay here for a fraction of the price and go to the beach by car was a very affordable option.
The room itself was fine, we didn’t have any issues with the cleanliness or smell. In fact, we really liked the room, it was refurbished, modern, clean. The only thing we weren’t impressed with, was the safe – anybody could just pick it up and walk away with it. Bed was comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was nice too.
When I was doing our laundry, I ran out of quarters and had to ask the receptionist to exchange some for a dollar. I was happy to see that this lady was helpful, nice and friendly, unlike the man from the previous day.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay here – comfortable night, not far from a beautiful beach, good value for our money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Upon arrival we were disappointed that this was a very old hotel that had renovated rooms. The rooms had modern furniture and the bed was comfortable, but the service leaves a lot to be desired. The few towels that we had, were hard, dingy and you only get 1 set of towels per person per day. We had to request facial tissue and toilet tissue, in addition on one day we had to call several times to get our room cleaned. On one occasion we went to the lobby to use the computer, and discovered that the air conditioned had been turned off in the lobby on a 98 degrees day. I definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms to my knowlege.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family