“Best Thai!”

Thai Town Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed this place. We love Thai and have eaten at many places over the years, but this was our first here. I had the lemongrass soup and he had the Thai basil dish. Pay extra for the fried rice, you won't regret it! It's the best fried rice I've had since leaving Japan, seriously!
We'll be back!

1  Thank Leeann P

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

So here's the thing. This town seems to have as many Thai restaurants as Seattle has Starbucks. Except, every Thai restaurant is different, which makes it frustrating to decide which Thai restaurant to go to when I get the craving. I've taken the time to go to nearly every single one because I was never impressed with any of them... until last night.

Thai Town is hands down the best Thai restaurant in the Ft Walton area. Their Thai Town combination friend rice still has me salivating over every single bite I ate... which was all of it. I've been to Thai restaurants all over the world and this place has the best fried rice I've ever had! I also sampled some of their Red Curry combination and that was really good as well.

Do they deserve 5 stars? Absolutely for this area! Sure, they could pour some money into making it a fancier looking place, but there is no need when their food is the best and they still have the best atmosphere and service of any Thai restaurant in town.

Don't scroll through any more Thai restaurants and go to Thai Town. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Joe V
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This was a unique surprise, the restaurant was larger and a bright atmosphere. The food included egg drop soup and a very well made egg roll as an appetizer. The lunch meals were excellent and the service was above the normal with constant and cheerful service

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious Thai food with very fresh vegetables. They grow their own peppers and a few other ingredients outside the restaurant.

I ordered the "Flavor of Thai Town" entree and it came out within 8 minutes. Steamy hot and tasty. I asked the lady to make it as hot as possible, and it did come out fairly spicy, but not enough for me to break a sweat, so that was disappointing; however, I do eat extremely spicy stuff so I can't hold it against them.

Dinner came with a spring roll, which she brought to me prior to my meal, so that was a plus as I wasn't expecting it.

Definitely recommend this place if you want so good Thai food.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I'm often very critical of restaurants that don't meet expectations. This one certainly exceeded and I highly recommend. It's a quaint place, with superb Thai food. I don't understand why this has been rated so expensive a place to eat because for the quantity of dinner portions we received it was probably the best value in Thai food my family and I have seen in 4 years since our favorite place in Houston. We ordered four different meals plus spring rolls and everyone was well pleased. The service was quite pleasant and attentive. I highly recommend

2  Thank Joe W