“Wonderful meal”

Sealand Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We expected a typical beach fish restaurant and instead got a very nice place with white linen tablecloths, wonderful service and a delicious meal. My wife and I shared the fried green tomatoes ( not cornmeal dusted but still tasty) and then I had a delicious piece of grilled grouper and my wife had the Quiniau salad which she enjoyed. Definitely worth visiting!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

2 of us had the grouper and loved it.

Appetizer of vegetarian spring rolls was very good.

Dinner salads were good but basic. Iceberg lettuce.

Service time was very long. Meal took over 90 minutes but at least the waiter warned us and the service was very attentive.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Best seafood and Prime Rib!!!! Service is excellent and drinks are lovely. Expensive but soooo worth it. I live locally and go there whenever I can!!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

FWB has many restaurants, and few 'fancy' ones. The outside is not overly inviting, but the inside is beautifully decorated. Reminds you of a higher end restaurant. Probably a great date restaurant. As others mention, the prices reflect a higher end restaurant. Our waitress for the evening was lovely and attentive. I ended up getting something from the specials menu (to not spend too much). It was the salmon, with the rice with vegetables. I'll admit, it was good, but not outstanding. The food was not great enough to go rushing back. It is good enough to keep people coming in, who like to dine at fancier and pricier restaurants. They are located off of Hwy 98, on the opposite side of the water. My main complaint...they have these beautiful chandeliers, that draw your eyes up... to not so pretty ceilings. Perhaps better tile... or get rid of the metal squares... just a thought.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The atmosphere since the renovation is terrific. The food has always been consistently good. Very extensive menu & great wine list. Service usually very attentive & friendly. Love the whole redfish. Great early bird menu too.

1  Thank HappyOurs