See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here during Memorial Weekend, the service was excellent and the rooms were very nice. The price was very reasonable considering it was Memorial weekend. Located centrally to the beach and restaurants. We had a great stay. Thank you. We will be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Inn Fort Walton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Bharti D,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient for your needs at a reasonable cost. We hope you were able to explore the area! We value our customers well and we are happy that you stayed with us! Thank you very much.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

There was Charger bill on my credit card for rooms That I Didnt Booked And I Call the hotel try to get it straight out, nothing one would help. so i tell every one not to stay or booked any rooms. I live all way in louisiana and was charger for rooms that I didnt booked or Stay in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank toi52001

toi52001,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share this experience and we do apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Our main goal is to serve our guests above and beyond and satisfy them during their stay but it is saddening to learn that your expectations weren't met. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

It is a scary proposition to be looking for a room on a Saturday evening in one of Florida's popular beach areas. So I was very relieved when the lady at the front desk said she still had a vacancy. My husband and I both had a great night's rest on a nicely firm bed. I had initially been concerned about noise from the highway that our room overlooked, but that was not an issue during the night. (It could be if one were trying to sleep through the day.) As is typical of hotels in this price range, the towels are regular size and on the thin side, but there were four clean ones available. The bathroom was very clean and the shower wall was a solid slab of granite-like material, so no "mold in the tile" problems. There was also plenty of toilet paper. The outlet at the night stand between the beds had USB charging ports.The room was very spacious, with a flat screen television, small fridge, and small microwave. (We didn't use any of them.) The AC was most efficient and very quiet. The carpet is what I have learned to expect in places where there is sand, salt, and lots of tourists. I would stay in room 226 again in a heart beat. It is true, as several have mentioned in reviews, that the attitude of the woman at the front desk is not the typical gracious hospitality industry employee. To that I'd say, "so what?" The room price and great mattress more than make up for not being treated as if you are the most treasured customer in the world. If you are a delicate sleeper, you may be annoyed by the fact that you may hear pipe noises from a neighboring room. We were on the second floor, so I can't address whether you can hear noises from above. And yes, you do have to pay 25 cents for ice, but that makes perfect sense in a place where people are trying to fill up ice chests for a day at the beach. It is trues, as at least one other reviewer has noted, there wasn't a box of tissues in the room. If you have a runny nose, remember to bring in your box from the car. I rate this hotel as very good because I got an inexpensive room that provided an excellent night's sleep.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura H

Dear Laura H,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Regency Inn Fort Walton Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience as a good value for your money. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel offers adequate pricing. It is centrally located, with walmarts/targets/walgreens being close by. The hotel is located directly across from a park w/views of an estuary and a boat dock. Most rooms are renovated/being renovated. Close proximity to the beaches. There's a pool on the premise.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mi L,

Thank you for your kind words! It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient
experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We just needed a reasonable place to sleep and this was it. However, we did ask for a handicapped accessible room and supposedly got one, but there were no bars around the tub/shower at all to hang onto. I wouldn't call this room handicapped accessible. The rooms are dated. No breakfast, only coffee. but for the area, it was pretty cheap.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

tal5418,

Thank you so much for staying at the Regency Inn Fort Walton Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and we were able to provide you a comfortable experience. It is also very helpful for us to hear your comments on areas where we can improve. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!