Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$169
Hotels.comUS$169
eDreamsUS$169
TownePlace SuitesUS$169
Expedia.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
TravelocityUS$169
All reviews water view front desk eglin afb excellent place to stay the breakfast area every morning sitting area full size fridge breakfast staff fort walton rooms were very clean labor day weekend charlie bay paula pits property
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2020

When we first walked in to our room we could find hair all over the place, we had no toilet paper and you could see how the bed sheets were all messed up and on the last night we stayed the lady at the front desk during the night came to us talking about our little dog how she was to loud when she wasn’t and she was asleep in my arms telling us that we had to put her on a leash and keep her quiet. Nobody else had said anything about her when she was awake and she also tried to make us pay more because she said we never said we had a dog but we proved to her that we had and she still tried to say it was fake but honestly everyone else was nice except for her I just wish I had had a better experience this time

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank E6915NZ
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Everything in this hotel from the lobby to the rooms were exceptionally clean and well-appointed! Very comfortable room, with a great bed, excellent pull out desk for business. Breakfast was nice-nothing exceptional, but the staff are very friendly and the dining area was kept very clean. Highly recommend this hotel. It’s a little off the beaten path for dining within walking distance, and no restaurant in the hotel itself, but I used Uber Eats with no problem.
Another pro: it sits right on the bay, with a large common area deck for BBQing or just relaxing in the sun.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Amanda W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Dear So clean!,

We thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to send in this great review! The whole team was so happy when I read this in our daily morning meeting. I am happy you were able to utilize the back patio area! We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Ft. Walton Beach area! Until then, take care.

Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed the view from our room. The grounds were beautiful although we couldn’t enjoy them fully due to the cold weather. Rooms were clean and well maintained although a bit crowded. There was a lot of furniture. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amanda W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us. That view is amazing and never gets old!! We hope to see you again in the future, maybe when it's a bit warmer!

Reviewed 13 January 2020

I needed to be out of my house for a night, and choose this hotel in my city, after passing it many times and knowing it was on the bay. I was interested in being able to sleep in a clean comfortable bed, with a nice view of the water, at an affordable price. All those needs were met. Pillows plentiful, bed comfy. The hotel is very clean. Staff very helpful & friendly. Paula assisted with a special request, and it was really appreciated. Breakfast usual Marriott spread of hot & cold items. Grandchild liked the waffle makers. Our suite with water view was fully equipped kitchen w/ 2 burner stovetop, microwave, pots/pans, toaster, dishes, utensils, full size fridge etc. Publix groceries is less than half a mile away. Eglin AFB within a couple miles. Sofa bed cheap mattress, really not usable. Air freshener in lobby a little strong. Toilet in restroom outside gym is supposed to be handicap, but too low. View of bay from lobby/breakfast area gorgeous. Sailboats were plentiful the day we were there. Patio has lots of seating & fire pits. No fires or cushions were in use when we were there, but a big storm was blowing through. Would be nice to sit out there anytime of day or night usually. Can see the Shalimar bridge from patio, where there are lots of pelicans flying about. They also fly over the patio a lot. Great place to watch the birds & boats, enjoy the sun.

Room tip: Get a suite if staying more than a few days, as it has a full kitchen setup. Get a water view room, looks out on the Bay.
Date of stay: January 2020
Amanda W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2020

Dear imahappy,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to share such great feedback! I am thrilled you were able to enjoy the view of Choctawhatchee Bay and the many amenities we have to offer here at TPS-FWB. We hope you will think of us again if you are ever in need of another hotel stay!

Reviewed 26 November 2019

Free parking on premisses, I love it and appreciate it.

The staff here is super friendly and speedy to make sure you are all set to settle down, they even called me a couple of times after check in to make sure the room was good and I was happy.

They are pet friendly hotel so that is a great convenience for those who are furry parents.

The internet was nice and fast.

The rooms here are pretty nice, full size fridge and small stove top, perfect kitchen set up for cooking in.

They had a very nice and neat working station with everything I could possibly need to do any kind of studying or working.

The bathroom was pretty nice and I had plenty of towels and a nice and spacious sink area.

The bed was the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on, nice sheets and an amazing mattress.

The room lacks some USB type charger on the walls but overall the room was perfect.

They had free breakfast every morning with some great variety of cold and hot options.

The gym was as expected for a hotel but it was still useful to keep it in shape while on the go.

The pool was outdoors so in the colder days is hard to take advantage, none the less they had a good sized pool.

The view of the Gulf of Mexico was breath taking right on the backyard of the hotel.

Great fire pits and sitting area to enjoy and sink in all the beauty of the Gulf while sipping some wine.

This hotel was pretty nice and I was very impressed for sure.

This is a great choice if you are going into the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Amanda W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Dear 502ericaf,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to send in this wonderful review!! When I read it to the team, they all had a big smile from ear to ear. I am so pleased you enjoyed all the amenities that we have to offer and you took advantage of them. When your travels bring you back to the Ft. Walton Beach area, I do hope you will visit us again.