“Excellent”
Breathtaking View From our Balcony !!
We are on Beautiful Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton.
Front of the Building.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking View From our Balcony !!
We are on Beautiful Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton.
Front of the Building.
View from Dining Room to Living Room and Balcony
Our Balcony offers Panoramic Views up and down the Beach.
Sea Birds Galore All Day Long !!
Watch Porpoises feeding along the shoreline from our Balcony in the morning.
This Photo from a Boat
Seats 8 plus two counter Stools
View in to the Kitchen with entrance Hallway on the left.
Full Kitchen. All Appliances, Dishes and Cooking Utensils. Recently remodeled.
Blender for Frozen Drinks and Keurig Coffee Maker.
Full Size Coffee Maker on the other Counter.
Master Bedroom opens to Balcony
Master Bedroom opens to Balcony
View back towards Bathroom. Closet on the left and door to Living room on the right.
Master Bathroom. Plenty of extra Towels.
Guest Bedroom with Queen bed, Has adjoining Bathroom.
Second Bathroom opens to Guest Bedroom and Hallway.
Pull out Bed can Sleep 2 Adults
Laundry room has over sized Washer and Dryer.
Childrens Beach Toys on top shelf.
Play In our Heated Beach side Pool and Hot Tub !
The Emerald Coast as you cross the Bridge to Okaloosa Island
Covered Parking available to you.  No assigned places.
BBQ and Picnic area.  Three Grills available.
Just Steps to the Beach!
Our Beach is seldom Crowded.
Coffee on the Balcony at Sunrise !
Another Breathtaking Sunset For Your Enjoyment
Another Beautiful Sunset from our Balcony !!
Enjoy Solitude during the Winter. Special Monthly Rates
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lee W
Roanoke, Virginia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I have visited Okaloosa Island for the last three years and this was the nicest place I have stayed at. The owners made sure everything was as advertised and it was. I highly recommend this condo!! It was very clean and well maintained.

29 Nov 2017
We are glad you had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed our home. Thank you for the kind review. We hope you will come back next year.
lwiedmann...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Condo view”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a great vacation I attached a photo of the wonderful view we had from the balcony.

The condo was nicely decorated, it was clean when we arrived. The unit was exactly as it was described online.

I had to contact the owners once during our stay because elevator was not working and we had a handicap person with us, he responded right away and they had someone out to repair it within a few hours.

We were extremely happy with our stay here, we have already contacted them for information on 2018 rentals.

15 Aug 2017
We appreciate your kind review and that you had a great time at the Condo & Beach...Look forward to hearing from you soon...
_smithtm8...
Watkinsville, Georgia
“Breathtaking views”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

If spectacular views of the Gulf are what you are looking for, this condo is perfect for you. Right on the beach, just steps from the sand. The condo is spacious and clean. It is convenient to attractions in town but the beach is not crowded. We had a great time!

24 Jul 2017
We want to thank the Smith family for this wonderful review and hope that our future renters will enjoy it also...We hope that you will come back and see us for your next vacation...Thanks Again....
sromer188...
Monticello, Minnesota
“Great !”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We were so lucky to have found this unit. We spent 6 weeks there from late January to early March 2017 and it was fantastic ! So fantastic that we have already booked it for ten weeks in 2018. I can't imagine what you would need....it has everything you could possibly require...and the view .... just wonderful. My wife spent hours just sitting out on the balcony enjoying the great ocean view. And if you do experience any problems (we had a couple of extremely tiny issues) the owners were extremely receptive and responsive.....they are awesome !
If you have an opportunity to rent it.... do it ! You won't be disappointed.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Jun 2017
You were wonderful guests last season Steve and your review is much appreciated...Looking forward to your return this coming winter...We do our very best to accommodate each and every guest...We treat folks the way we would like to be treated...
Wendi N
Kingsport
“Condo has a great location.”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The condo is in the perfect location. A little dated on some of the furnishings. I would have given it 4 stars, except, there was a storm and we had flooding in the master bedroom. My husband was up the whole first night keeping the entire place from being flooded. We could not reach anyone for assistance or information on what to do. When we were contacted the following day, I asked what would happen if we had to evacuate, and they said a refund would be issued, but no assistance in finding any place else to stay. We did receive a refund for the first day, but beware, if anything happens to the condo, you will have to find another place on your own. Some of the other condos are owned by companies and provided more resources for the renter.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Jun 2017
First allow me to say thanks to Wendi & Family for their cooperation during this process...When I spoke with Wendi later in the week she said all was good and they were having a great time, she did not say anything about the condo being dated....I think if our potential guests will check our reviews you will see that we do our best to be fair and take care of them...I apologized for the first night that they were put in that situation...They had said that they cleaned up water for app. 3 hours and no more problems after that.... I reimbursed then for the entire first day....I felt that was fair...We have an emergency number to call throughout the complex and she had called that number but our association was lacking in getting back with her....She also called my cell but I was not available in the middle of the night due to haveing an emergency number throughout the complex...This has been addressed and I have been assured that it will never happen again...I don't know any owners that could offer another place to stay at that time of year and I am certain that not even a rental company could have offered that due to condos being booked for prime season....Again we apologize for any inconvenience our guests had but we do our best to be fair if anything does occur ....You can be assured that the chances of anything like this happening is very slim....We have owned condos for many years and this is the first time that we have had this type of situation....I would like to ad that a bran new roof has been installed to assure all our future guests that this will not happen again....A Big Thanks to all our past and future guests....
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing