All reviewscomfortable bedfree wifiparking lotfront deskrefrigeratorrenovationbaymotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Now our 3rd stay -2nd since new owners and remodel and will be returning again soon. Having stayed at other local hotels who carry the big corp names and paid those big corp rates I can say this hotel is far better in cleanliness, friendliness and over all quality. The beds are super comfy and again... clean. Ive stayed on all floors during different visits and all were equally as nice. I really enjoy chatting with the new owner and staff as all were very friendly and accommodating. Ive never had any issues or a need to complain. The remodel is so well done with very upscale taste. I give it a definite 5+ stars across the board.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Frances V
avani T, Manager at Seabreeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on your stay at the Sea Breeze Inn. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I booked online. When i pulled into parking lot and saw all the junk in the walkways and how dirty it was i tried to cacel online. Unable to cancel i decided to stay since i had paid two nights. Once inside the room i found it infested with cockroachs and a bad smell. Outside there were trashy drug addict people and it was unsafe to be outside in the night. When i checked out i complined about how bad the place was amd kept. The owner was very rude and disrespectuful, he cussed me and even got in my face like he was going to attack me. Lucky for him he did not touch me or i would have give him a free Brazlian Jiu Jitsu lesson. He isulted me and my kids, said we were junky people. He must have confuesed us for some crackheads like he normally rents weekly or monthly too but it was just me and my two kids. He would not give me my deposit money back and said come back later after they clean and inspect room. I returned 4 hours later and they said a cokkie was droped on the carpet and it needed to be shampoo cleaned so they could not give my deposit back. I was like you got to be kidding right? And they told me to get off the property. Never in my life have i experenced such bad treatment at a hotel. I do not reccomand anyone stay there and they will try to keep ypur cash deposit. My vacation returning to my hometown to visit family and i was bulled and stuck sleeping in a roach hotel. The owner is a slum lord. Beware

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
12  Thank amberhousemx
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I have to say, I was a little nervous when we pulled in to the parking lot. I could tell there was some renovations going on but I had no idea how far they had gotten. We were very pleasantly surprised. The room had been completely remodeled and it was great! Very comfortable and well maintained. There was even a Keurig coffee maker in the room. I'm wishing we had spent the entire trip here. There are a couple of things you should know...they charge a $200 deposit at check in. If you pay in cash, they check your room at checkout and refund immediately. If you put it on a card, they release the hold when you checkout. I was told it simply helps them keep the property in the condition they have worked so hard to get it to. Next, there is a pool next door but it does not belong to the hotel and can not be used by guests. I was also a bit disappointed with the "water view" from our deluxe queen room. The guy I talked with at checkout said they have 70+ rooms and their priority had been to get them in better condition before starting the outside. He said that they will be working throughout the off season to finish their renovations. I can't wait to go back here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

No pets allowed?! My family and I had to evacuate from our homes be no choice and of course we had our pups with us. We arrive to check in and was told no pets allowed so instead of causing a fuse we sent our father to stay with the dogs at a separate hotel which upset us because we had to be separated. We asked the front desk crew about food and he looked at us and told us that white people food was by Public's. By this time I'm so upset. Later that afternoon we watched the hotel staff watch our rooms the entire time while he is doing so there are several not service dogs running in and out rooms.(they weren't on harnesses and was barking at me). I let it go the final straw was when I went to the office to figure out check in time a golden retriever ran around office barking at me. I was told it was the owners. I will never stay there again I would rather sleep in my car. They treated us horrible as if we were teenagers on summer vacations I wanted to remind them we were just trying to stay safe and alive! Rude people horrible place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sierra S
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was very clean, bed was comfy, water pressure was great, and the guy at the front desk was friendly. The location was convenient but not in the busiest part of town, which we really liked. We would definately stay here in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple