“A Brilliant Visit”
Review of Domo Cafe

Domo Cafe
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Domo Cafe has some of the most friendly and sweet workers! I love the Last Samurai Roll is off the chain! And when it gets cold outside, make sure you get the ramen special!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places in town to get Japanese food. Bento bowls are excellent, sushi is excellent and atmosphere is even better. This place is just what this town needs! It never disappoints

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

If you like poke, this is the place to go! Best poke in town, just like being in Hawaii! But if you go at lunch, be prepared to wait, the line is out the door!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I've never been to this type of restaurant (not the sushi part) were you order your food before you sit down. the order in which, you order is a little off. I was told I can sit anywhere but not told to order first. As for the food good. But the next time I want sushi I'll do take out it moves faster. As for my eating there again no. No real waitresses. They have food servers and if you have a dessert pending, they seem to rush you through your dinner. Not what, I'm use to.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Ivette N
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We absolutely LOVE Domo Cafe! Our specialty is the Poke Tuna Salmon (raw tuna & salmon over cucumbers with chili oil and lime Ponzu) that we add avocado to. YUM! We also adore the sweet ladies who work their tails off: Camille, Gaby, Patti, Stacie and anyone else who's helped us. They have such a sweet spirit and terrific attitude: Fist bump on the correct order and even greeting everyone who enters with "Domo!" The sushi and other dishes we've tried are excellent and we can honestly say we've never had a bad dish there. So much so, we had them cater our wedding recently to rave reviews of our guests and pastor!

Date of visit: July 2017