Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Gainesville)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The front desk to check in was the Comfort inn across the parking lot. Has a ground level room in the back which was quiet despite being at a highway exchange. Carpet was dirty and we had to wear socks. Bathroom was clean and bed/pillows were comfortable. We met family for breakfast, so we did not eat the free breakfast provided.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My family booked 3 rooms for a reunion. Advertised that each room had coffee pot, iron with iron board, table, cable, free breakfast and pool.
My room had a table, cable, breakfast was old rolls, coffee and juice, NO IRON, NO COFFEE POT. It DID HAVE ROACHES EVERYWHERE.
Aunt's room no coffee pot, no table, no iron and TV did not work.
Uncle's room no coffee pot, no iron, room smelled.
Seven adults each stated worst hotel experience ever.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This Motel I would not even let my dog stay in. People need to speak English.
Roaches in bed with me. It is a nasty hellhole. Do not stay here people unless you like roaches. Looks like to me the health department would get on them.
For being so dirty and nasty.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Not 30 seconds in the room before the first roach was spotted. All night bugs everywhere. The TV is an old box style tv. Please invest in flat screens! You are in a college town.

Only get about 5 channels on the old 90's box. The pillows are so flat I've seen paper thicker!

The AC unit doesn't blow a lick of cool air!

The gentleman at the front desk (who I am sure is a great guy) was bland and boring.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Stay away! This is not an inn this is a motel and I don't plan ever staying here again. The room was ug! The beds have bed bugs and it smelled like roach spray and the bathroom was disgusting and even the towels were dirty AND they charged us $10 for our third person but we received nothing in return not even a third room key and when we look on the back of the door the charge was supposed to be $5 , Never again!

Room Tip: stay away I beg you
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends