“Bed bugs”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #39 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

After the first night I woke up with bites all over. Talked to the lady in the office, she said they would spray. Not sure if they did or not. I bought a bag to put over the mattress also asked for clean bedding which had stains all. Next morning more bites. By the third morning we checked out and went to another motel for the rest of our stay. I had reserved 10 night which I did not get a refund on as I went through hotwire. I also had to throw away my luggage and wash everything. I was not taking the chance bringing the bed bugs to the other hotel or home with me. I will not recommend this hotel to any one. The breakfast was a honey bun and nothing more. Stay away from this hotel it is not worth it. This trip ended up costing me twice as much.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank _herolds2

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The front desk to check in was the Comfort inn across the parking lot. Has a ground level room in the back which was quiet despite being at a highway exchange. Carpet was dirty and we had to wear socks. Bathroom was clean and bed/pillows were comfortable. We met family for breakfast, so we did not eat the free breakfast provided.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My family booked 3 rooms for a reunion. Advertised that each room had coffee pot, iron with iron board, table, cable, free breakfast and pool.
My room had a table, cable, breakfast was old rolls, coffee and juice, NO IRON, NO COFFEE POT. It DID HAVE ROACHES EVERYWHERE.
Aunt's room no coffee pot, no table, no iron and TV did not work.
Uncle's room no coffee pot, no iron, room smelled.
Seven adults each stated worst hotel experience ever.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This Motel I would not even let my dog stay in. People need to speak English.
Roaches in bed with me. It is a nasty hellhole. Do not stay here people unless you like roaches. Looks like to me the health department would get on them.
For being so dirty and nasty.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Not 30 seconds in the room before the first roach was spotted. All night bugs everywhere. The TV is an old box style tv. Please invest in flat screens! You are in a college town.

Only get about 5 channels on the old 90's box. The pillows are so flat I've seen paper thicker!

The AC unit doesn't blow a lick of cool air!

The gentleman at the front desk (who I am sure is a great guy) was bland and boring.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family