US$86
US$118
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
US$119
US$112
Doubletree.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$79
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$90
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$124
US$120
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelbreakfast sandwichfull size refrigeratorlarge tvan extended stayshands hospitaloatmealclose to downtownhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastsitting areaexcellent stayrooms are spaciousbreakfast barfitness centergreat room
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We spent 2 nights there during Hurricane Irma, and the staff went above and beyond. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable rooms, and continental breakfast was great. We would definitely stay there again and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The morning of Sept 11 found much of Florida in dire straits due to Hurricane Irma and my situation was no different.

My family fled Irma further south and spent the weekend in my son's tiny college apartment. We woke Monday morning to no power and many area roads blocked.

I called a nearby (national chain) hotel and clarified that, while not a guest, I wanted to pay for a cup of coffee, or even just pay for a cup of hot water to make my own. I was informed rudely that only paying guests are allowed to have coffee; that under no circumstances would Ii be allowed even ONE cup, even if I pay for it.

A few minutes later I walked into this Home2Suites' immaculate lobby. Manager Filip along with Karen and Danny welcomed me warmly. I explained that all I wanted was to buy a cup of coffee and then I'd be out of their way.

They not only invited me to share their coffee for free but insisted I eat something. They were genuinely concerned about my family and me. When I declined the food, Karen had a cup of coffee with me to make me feel better about taking my cup for free.

I don't know if Home2Suites is pet-friendly or if this hotel made an exception due to the hurricane. Guests were in and out with dogs of all sizes yet the hotel was spotless.

Thank you for making me a lifelong Home2Suites guest based upon this single profound experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LisaPakes
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife, dog and myself recently spent three nights at this wonderful facility during the hurricane. This staff couldn't have been more attentive to their guests. They comforted those in distress, found accommodations when none were available, researched gas and food options in the area, etc. Support this hotel!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic rooms!
Fantastic staffing for you.
Great food for breakfast.
Lowered the cost per night since we were in state and trying to find a place to stay, sleep for the night.

Never stay any d
Where else.
Worth at any price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Home2_Suites_GNV, Staff at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Wow, thank you for sharing your generous compliments of our wonderful Home2 team. Because of the threat of Hurricane Irma and the seriousness of the situation in South Florida, it was the least we could do to lower our rates to provide shelter and safety for those who were evacuating and help as many of our fellow Floridians as possible. Our staff was glad to be there to assist those in need. We do hope you will come back to visit us under "normal" circumstances, and see what lovely Gainesville has to offer.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here with the family, needed a one stay, the room was big enough, full kitchen, queen bed, sofa bed- comfortable for young children, with a curtain to separate - breakfast was included.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We were more than happy to have been able to accommodate you and your family during the hurricane. As millions evacuated parts of Florida, it was our goal to help as many people and families as possible, providing rest and relief during a stressful time. With our spacious suites, comfortable beds, kitchens and other amenities, plus our delicious breakfast at the Inspired Table, we could think of no better place in which to weather the storm than at Home2 Suites.