Homewood Suites Gainesville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Gainesville(Gainesville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefront deskevening receptionlight dinnerfull kitchenbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my staywaffleseasy accesshome away from homegreat place to staygreat roomshands hospitalkennethdishwasher
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We have stayed in Gainesville many times. This hotel was not only a great value for the dollar; the service was better than some 4 and 5 star properties on which I have stayed. Destiny at check-in, who accommodated our every need including getting us in our room early, apologizing for taking too long (it didn't) and offering us water while we waited. Kenny from facilities? Made sure he found a room even though the hotel was booked. Service with smiles!

Room was well appointed, bed comfortable. Everything looked very clean. Housekeeping could not have been nicer.

Pool was clean, would have liked some umbrellas, but I don't think too many people even use the pool.

Breakfast much more than expected. HH, and light dinner Monday through Thursday. Fine. Beer and wine.

Perfect location. Close to school, restaurants. Short drive to parks and hospital.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kaley Z, Manager at Homewood Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be passing on all of your comments to our staff and look forward to welcoming you home again!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Our family has been staying at homewood for 3 weeks now and every day we have had nothing but friendly service. Hotel offers a nice breakfast in the morning as well as some great dinner options at night. Lounge is well relaxing area with many different seating arrangements to accommodate groups of all sizes. Rooms are very spacious and well taken care of. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a 1 night or extended stay area. Aaron the counter sales agent and general manager Luisa have always been right away to help with any requests.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kaley Z, Manager at Homewood Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you do much for the wonderful feedback! We strive to make every guest feel at home during their stay with us. We will be passing your comments on to the rest of our staff and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I stayed 6 nights in a ground floor suite by the basketball court. My stay was for business. I was comfortable and my room was great. This location offers breakfast and an evening "social". The food was good and varied daily. Close to highway and shopping areas.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Gainesville on your next business trip!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

the room was clean and spacous
The breakfast had a good variety,with eggs,meat,potatoes,waffles,yogurt,fresh fruit.cereals,danish, coffee,tea and hot chocolate.
The meals at night are just as good with a happy hour with beer and wine( mon-thurs),

Room Tip: We have stayed here multiple times and never had a bad room!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback! We are glad to hear that your stay was everything you were looking for. We look forward to welcoming you home again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We arrived a little before check-in time; Aaron verified that our suite was ready and prepared keys for us. Two bedrooms, one king and two queen beds, a small kitchen, a rather crowded sitting room and three big-screen TVs! We slept comfortably.

I got up around 7:00 am to investigate the breakfast as my family slept. I ate scrambled cheese eggs, bacon and a Danish. There was fresh fruit, waffles, bagels, English muffins, oatmeal, cereals, etc. Very convenient. Oh, and fresh, hot coffee. I went for the "Robust." The _Gainesville Sun_ and _USA Today_ were available at the front desk. I opted for the _Sun_ and leafed through it as I sipped my coffee and listened to Fox News from the TV set on the wall.

I went back to our suite and relaxed, watching TV while my family went down and had their breakfast. After we showered and git dressed, we packed up and loaded the van then checked out. My family enjoyed Homewood Suites and we will most likely stay with them again if the opportunity presents itself.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view away from the ice machine
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us in Gainesville and we will definitely be passing your comments on to the rest of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you home again!