“Overpriced fast food that caters to students ”
Review of Bento Cafe

Bento Cafe
Ranked #104 of 607 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always a line to get in because of all the students, the quality is not that of an actual nice sushi restaurant but the prices are the same

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Pretty good sushi place and good portions of sushi. I did order sushi box, my son order the dish called ... Lava which was better then mine;) and they had teriyaki chicken dish for my 10 years old, which was pretty goo. Definetly will go back, they do have more then one location.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

So many choices! Chose stir fried shrimp (looked like hash browns!). Had over rice with a spicy cream sauce. It included green beans and assorted peppers. I liked it! Also had the Buba tea which was nice. It was a chaotic environment but we seemed to get our orders okay. Definitely would go here again!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

You order at the counter then they bring everything to you. Sweet and sour chicken was very good and nice portion for the price. I did not like the egg rolls at all.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was hesitant to try Bento Cafe because everyone I went with likes sushi. I was afraid I wouldn't find something I liked. I was wrong. They have a lot of other choices like noodle bowls and rice bowls. The chicken sesame soy noodle bowl was really good. The sauce was delicious and I ate the whole thing! The veggies were fresh and crunchy. My friends that got sushi enjoyed their choices too. Try it for sushi or non-sushi lovers!