This was the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It is what nightmares are made of. The room smelled of cat urine and mold. My husband could not breath. It was the dirtiest room I have ever been in! There were no batteries in the fire alarm and I have pictures to prove it. And the owner changed my rate on my from 89.00 to 210.00 at check out. He did fix it to it appropriate rate. But if I had not stopped in to check out I would not have known till I got home. I don't know how this hotel is even allowed to be open. Between the mold problem and the fire hazard it should be enough to have them investigated. And also it is FL! The owner had not air conditioning running in the lobby. Not only is that awful for customers but I can't even imagine the employees who have to work a 8 hour shift must feel.
Wonderful location and service from all employees for three days as the hurricane passed through Gainesville, Florida.
Many employees worked throughout the ordeal without getting to take many breaks to look after the four of us plus our Husky named Locki.