Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75
Ranked #29 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay there is a wonderful hotel I would come back there again I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. It was so clean it just like a home away from home. And everyone there was do nice

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Massie, thank you for selecting Extended Stay America for your visit and for sharing your comments. Our team was so pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay, found your suite comfortable and the staff friendly and professional. Thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The hotel was clean and everything worked as it should. The staff was incredibly helpful whenever I had a question. No concerns at all with this hotel. If you're looking for an all you can eat buffet breakfast this hotel won't work but their grab and go breakfast served us just fine and the coffee was good quality too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback about your stay with us. We are thrilled to know you loved our spotless property and the excellent service we offer. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The service here is pretty good. The front office staff is very sweet and accommodating. This is the only reason why they are receiving 3 stars instead of 2. Customer service means a lot to me. The rooms are decent. However, housekeeping needs to do a better job with cleaning. There were spots on the sheets, the microwave needed better cleaning, and the fridge has seen better days. The biggest issue for me was the insect problem. I've lived in Florida all my life so I understand that bugs come with the territory but I will not pay for a hotel that has roaches, big ones, too. I simply can't do it. Get a better exterminator. All in all, my stay was decent enough until Bertha (my kids named it) laid out the welcome mat. So, if you're in need of a cheap place to stay and don't mind roaches, this place isn't too bad at all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

We sincerely apologize for failing to provide you a stay that could meet your expectations. You are absolutely correct to expect a clean, comfortable environment when staying with us. Although we treat regularly, we have contacted our pest control provider to address the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. On a positive note, we are glad you liked our Front Desk service. Please consider choosing us again so we can make a favorable impression of our hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Good, comfortable and quiet hotel. I had room service for my stay. For long term stays it allowed me to have my own meals at the hotel. Liked the full size fridge and I did not have to subsist on restaurant food. No complaints

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75. It’s our pleasure knowing you had a comfortable visit and loved our well-equipped kitchen. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

They just need to make the rooms smell prettier like citrus or something! This is location is in an awesome place!!! You're not too far from stores and food is like right next door and Target is literally across the street and Walmart isn't far!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Lakisha, thanks for including Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 in your travel plans. We are thrilled to know our location worked well for your trip and that your stay with us was satisfactory. We appreciate your observation and hope you will make come and visit us again soon.