“Love Grant Station”

Rib City at Grant Station
Price range: US$3 - US$34
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, homemade ice cream, great value and a beautiful facility for banquets, parties, pre and post wedding celebrations.

RibCity32949, Guest Relations Manager at Rib City at Grant Station, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you Jody. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is one of the best places to get ribs in the area. The ribs just fall off the bones. The history of the building is awesome and the servers were very nice. I say if you want or need ribs take a ride down US 1 and have some awesome ribs.

RibCity32949, Guest Relations Manager at Rib City at Grant Station, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you Judy! We are happy that you love our food! Please come back soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for sneaky dinner. Never disappointed I had smoked turkey sandwich with fries. My wife had steak burger both were cooked perfect fries were crispy and onion rings were outstanding. Recommend to anyone stop in and dint forget the ice cream bar.

Thank you David for your review. Make sure you come back by and see us. Next time you have to try the Baby Back Ribs! They fall right off the bone!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I dined at Rib City with my husband and toddler. We'd never visited before and were surprised to learn Rib City was practically in our back yard. We dined on a Sunday afternoon. We were seated quickly and were seated upstairs. The upstairs dining space was quite and well lit (due to the surrounding windows). There is a model motorcycle in the middle of the floor. The restaurant has somewhat eclectic décor...
Our waitress was very pleasant and very attentive!
I ordered the baby back ribs special for $14.99. I received a full slab of baby back ribs with two sides (mac-n-cheese and baked beans) and garlic toast. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich with the same sides and me. We ordered the grilled cheese sandwich with mandarin cup and apple sauce for our daughter. My ribs were delicious! My husband tasted them and ordered himself a slab to-go. I didn't care much for the beans (they were on the sugary side). The Mac-n-Cheese was yummy, with nice sharp cheddar cheese bite to it! The apple sauce was yummy, but I thought is was too sweet to feed to my toddler. We ordered a slice of Pecan Pie, which was so delicious (it tasted homemade)! We had a great visit and will visit again. The next time we might visit the ice cream shop on premises.

Thank you for your review! We are glad your family enjoyed their time with us. Yes I highly recommend you all try the Ice Cream at Old Grant Creamery. It is ALL homemade right here in Grant! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The whole place is great, the ambience, the food, the service.
There is an ice cream parlor and if you sit outside they have bird sounds playing on the speakers that added to the lush tropical landscaping puts you in a very relaxed mood.
The prices are good, not too expensive and definitely family/budget friendly if you have little kids.

Thank you Andrea for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Rib City with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. You can like us on Facebook for all of the most up to date info about what is happening at Rib City at Grant Station.