“Bloody Mary’s”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This place has the coolest Bloody Mary Flight! Never had one before. Theirs was amazing. The breakfast was fabulous. I had the crab cake Benedict, my husband had an omelet. The service was wonderful. You can sit inside or outside. Very laid back and relaxed.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to go in Gulfport with an amazing Breakfast Menu, we love it.
Close to front, generally easy parking so what’s not to like.
OK but we get a Server who was, by Stella’s standards, quite disinterested and slightly dismissive.
The “yeah whatever” type but shows you not even a modicum of even superficial interest.
It was perfunctory at best.
Stella’s also have (for us) this really annoying new billing Tablet driven payment system.
So instead of getting the cheque and taking time over paying it’s like you have to pay and tip instantly as you have to pay NOW.
It’s intrusive and non-customer friendly.
Nothing to do with Stella’s but we’ll avoid places with this payment system - it’s intimidating and intrusive.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast outside under the shade of one of their colorful umbrellas. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Well mannered fogs are welcome and get a free dog biscuit. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I mean, it's always busy, it's nice to sit out on the sidewalk in Gulfport and the staff is always friendly and nice. My problem has been the food lately. I am a huge fan of the homemade corned beef hash, however, the last two times I got it, I couldn't even eat it. It was just full of fat and grizzle and honestly made me gag. I can tolerate a little fat, I mean it's corned beef, I get it. However, when preparing a meal out of corned beef it would really help to get all of that fat off of it, at least most of it. After the 2nd time I cannot even think about having one of my favorite dishes again. I actually get a little sick feeling. I hate to rate them a 3, but I feel that twice is a definitely a trend. And my waitress acted like I was just a complainer, even though I barely touched anything on the plate besides my toast, which was not toasted very well either, it was basically some bread with a dab of butter. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. I think the food is too pricey to be substandard.

2  Thank mattonlinegamer
Reviewed 13 May 2018

If you get the opportunity to have Stella's butter, try it. It is amazing and will go well with whatever you're having. The portions are big but the wait isn't too long. The pancakes and omelets taste great and are probably the best items on the menu. The bacon is also cooked very well.