“The Name Says it All”

Yummy's
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We were at the Art Walk on a Friday night and situated right outside (as a vendor selling books). I decided to try their pizza bread, as I like to support the local businesses, and the restaurants along the main street here are really good. Yummy's did not disappoint. The nice thing about this choice is you can choose your toppings, and they don't charge any extra. The bread maintained itself (it wasn't soggy), and everything tasted great.
I ordered to bring home, and got the Italian beef sandwich, which we split later on. Again, nice, thinly shaved and spiced beef, it was also good.
I watched as countless others came out with ice cream, so that seemed to be the main attraction, but their food (besides dessert) is also very good.
Service was friendly, and they took the time to answer my questions.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Stopped here a couple times. Once for ice cream and for lunch another time. They had a good selection of ice cream and outdoor seating was pleasant to enjoy the view.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Authentic poppy seed buns, and hot dogs served in true Chicago style down to the bright green relish. Nice find for lunch.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We came in for ice cream which was good and also bought some jewelry. This is just a cute little local place and super casual.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

The good service is consistent over time. I don't think I'd be that friendly always. The large variety of ice creams along with hot dogs and the like always pleases.