“Healthy Sunday Brunch Buffet!”
Review of Mangia Gourmet

Mangia Gourmet
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Gulfport
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Mangia Gourmet offers Fresh and Healthy Environmentally Friendly Gourmet Cuisine using local and organic ingredients where possible. We specialize in gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan but offer a complete menu with something for everyone. We bake fresh daily on premises our gluten-free specialties. Our beautiful quaint courtyard provides a relaxing al fresco dining experience. Live entertainment by local artists is frequently offered. Local artists also display their works on the walls of our recently remodeled interior.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Nice courtyard to sit outside. For today's buffet they had Italian Scrambled eggs, herbed potato wedges, gluten free french toast, steak fajitas, chicken, glazed carrots, portobello mushrooms in a red wine reduction sauce, smoked salmon, bagels, cream cheese, capers, sliced onions. sliced tomatoes, fruit salad, and a nice selection of sweets for desert. Buffet hours are 10 am until 2 pm, I recommend you arrive early for the freshest selection. $14 plus tax for all you can eat.

There are newer reviews for Mangia Gourmet

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stopped for a snack and a drink which was overpriced and marginal. The inside was dirty, also very cramped. The owner/manager appeared to be overly tipsy and her friends were sloshed. It seemed embarrassing to our server. We will go elsewhere

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Decided to try another local dining establishment. .always like to support non-chains and local..
Had checked out the menu online and had my mind made up as far as my lunch choice..You know how that is..I was totally disappointed when our server informed me when ordering they we out..Why not just throw that by when handing us the menu b4 taking our order..Hey I'm OK with that just give me a heads up..
Finally decided to try the turkey wrap..my husband salmon..
The turkey wrap was totally underwhelming...slaw was very good..teeny tiny portion..
My husband's salmon was good..underdone..requested medium done..they were happy to cook a bit more.The Hibiscus Tea excellent..refreshing..
I was also noticing they needed to be a bit more diligent as far as cleaning the dining area. .VERY LITTLE AC..I am not a fan of dining and feeling a bit uncomfortable. .

Underwhelmed!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I was walking back from the Art Village Courtyard and decided to have something not too heavy for lunch at this restaurant that is on the Gulf Blvd.

Besides some tables inside, seating area outside seems to be much bigger , and it is just so very pleasant to sit there on a warm sunny day. It is a pretty big shaded area designed like a patio, so it gives you the feeling that you are at some proper lunch party at the back of a house. The patio is somewhat above the street level, and huge old trees cast a comfortable shade all over the place. There are not only tables, but armchairs there too, plus two big fans were working to make the air more comfortable for customers. It was rather hot that day. This dining area faces the Gulf Blvd, so you can do some people watching while waiting to be served. Quite a number of customers came in the same time as I did.

I was seated right away and didn't have to wait for the most friendly and knowledgeable server Justin who was all attention and pleasure. I ordered Lavash Pizza (GF) and Krombacher. The food was served timely -- pizza was cooked to perfection, and it was absolutely delicious! (Beer too). After the meal, Justin told me about this restaurant and about the area, about Gulfport and its social and cultural life.

It was one of the best meals I had during this vacation, and the service was perfect.

If I am in this area I will definitely visit this restaurant again - they have many wonderful choices on their menu.

It is a quality place.

1  Thank irina g
Jill J, Owner at Mangia Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Wow, what a beautiful review! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed your time dining with us and do hope that you join us again next time you are in town. Cheers!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

There are lots of vegan and gluten free options. Fun open mic night on Thursdays. Outside seating avaiable

Jill J, Owner at Mangia Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thanks for the nice review! Look forward to seeing you again soon!