“Hidden sushi spot!”
Review of Urban Thai & Sushi

Urban Thai & Sushi
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Came already twice to this place and I love it! It os not the best location in the world, but for lunch near Aventura it is fine...
Service is top notch and the owner has been always present.... quality, clean, nice decor, great lounge music all make this place a nice sushi spot for us!
From the moment we arrive, we feel welcome and well served.
Food, quality and freshness... so high five there... would like that some things you order with the food would not have been overcharges like $3 for broccoli on a shrimp fried rice plate...
other than that, our rolls were well made, my hand rolls were also well made... edamame fresh and seaweed salad also tasty and fresh... would like for them to add chirashi to the menu.... simple and easy!
Ice tea is fresh, refillable and homemade.
Diet coke is not refillable and that is a minus....
all in all, attention to detail and quality would define this place... congrats.
Enjoy

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Sushi was excellent. Appetizer came quickly and was fresh. Drinks were served quickly and the waitress was very attentive. Dinner rolls were big and filling. I would recommend this establishment for a dinner date or a married couples night out. The sushi appetizer was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

So if you are traveling far to get here it's 100% worth it ..the food is sooo good . Try thair thai food you will not be disappointed .

PHATTARAKANYA U, Owner at Urban Thai & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Antonio,

Thank you very much for such a great review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your food. Hope you will come around again soon. Can't wait to have you back with us.

Until then
Piya ueasri

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wow , wow and more wow !!
I started off ordering the urban Thai tower with Tuna , kani, avocado and crispy wonton chips atop wasabi sushi rice . The only thing is that I wish the menu had stated that this dish has wasabi because I do no like it . The dish itself was Amazing and came with a semi sweet sauce that I devoured . The I went on the hamachi jalapeño with the special ponzu sauce , holy cow was it spicy and I loved it but it is not for the faint of heart . Finally ordered the rock roll which had 10 pieces and the perfect amount of rice . Service was nice and attentive , thank you Katie for your attention . The place itself wasn't top busy and the decor was modern and clean . I'm definitely coming back here and telling all my friends to do so as well .

PHATTARAKANYA U, Owner at Urban Thai & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Carlos,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I'm glad that you enjoy everything you ordered. I'm sorry that the menu did not stated that our Urban Thai Tower has wasabi sauce in it. We are now doing the Correction for our menu but as we stand for our food and service, anything that may cause you not to enjoy your meal please let KT know and she will definitely ensure that your meal will be prepared the way you want it Carlos. Once again thank you so much for taking your time to write us the best review and hope we will see you here soon.

Until next time.