“Good Chinese Food”

Lychee Garden Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ordered several different entrees and each was very good... very reasonably priced. Service was good. Have also ordered carry out and it too was delicious.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I was a t the diplomat for a few days and I ordered some food from this restaurant. They were pretty good, no complaints. However, during peak hours I found out that they could take as much as 50 minutes (still within of their delivery promise of 40-60 minutes). Food- ok. Just like any other chinese food.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We ordered the egg drop soup, and 2 combo dinners-shrimp with lobster sauce and egg foo young. The food was outstanding! We REALLY enjoyed our meals and thought it was some of the best Chinese food we have had in a long time. From the west coast of Florida, our options are slim and the appearance of the building and parking might be a put off to some but I encourage you to try it if you like good Chinese food. They miss the mark for 5 stars only because of the decor/interior/exterior appearance.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Egg Drop soup very good. Service very timely. No complaints about the food. Atmosphere is very pleasing and home-style feeling. Parking is extremely bad.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I have order delivery several times and it's been very good and prompt every time. We use to go to the restaurant across the street. My husband loved the fried rice.