Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
US$116
US$110
Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$133
US$112
US$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$143
US$107
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$98
Trump National Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$135
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswestland mallhoward johnsonihg hotelsdining stafffront desklovely poolhotel restaurantgeneral managerbreakfast buffetminute drivefantastic locationenjoyable staylate checkfree shuttlecomfortable bedclean roomsbooked this hotel
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Luz was awesome! Quick with a smile and as friendly as one would hope for on a work trip. Very attentive and knew when to come say hi and when to let you do your work. She's a very positive representative for the hotel. Thanks for the help!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Glen V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the great feedback, and indeed Luz is a wonderful employee who always puts a smile on our guests and it will be my pleasure to share this with her. We will see you on your next trip to Miami!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

To whom it may concern,

I have been a guest in your Hotel for quite some time now (since it was Howard Johnson). This past Friday I experienced the worst feeling in my entire life. I went to eat breakfast downstairs (in Hotel restaurant) and was harassed by an older Gentleman about my meal voucher. He continued to harass me about my voucher, asking personal questions about me and my room number.This is unexceptional behavior when it comes to guest relations. I will make sure that I post this on Yelp and/or any other type of internet engine outlet to let the Public know how you treat your guests here at Holiday Inn.

Sincerely Yours,
Very upset guest, Dina.

Room Tip: Do not dine in the restaurant.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Dina,

Thank you for sharing this with us and now I can only offer our sincerest apologies. I have addressed this with all of the individuals in the restaurant and can assure you that the next time you visit us you will have a much different experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write us.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days. Very hospitable with great service.
The only thing i didnt like was that there was the same things for breakfast every morning. It's breakfast inclusive so Lunch and dinner would be separate expenses if you were to go to their restaurant. Every morning we would get bacon which was way too salty, scrambled eggs, potatoes,orane/apple juice, cereal, toast,waffles and rice?
The also had fruits like oranges, apples and bananas. The oranges are deliciously sweet and nice. I would full my belly with them.
The rooms are well kept, spacious. The helpers are loving friendly people.
There is a free shuttle at your service when you desire, other facilities include a gym, pool, large lobby with some computers and TV, and a shop.
it is quite a distance from downtown but West Land mall is right across the street, red lobster is a few blocks down.
Overall, my stay was great- awesome.

Room Tip: Was on the 9th floor. it was very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for the very detailed feedback, and I will share this with the staff and especially the kitchen as we should be providing a variety of items each day at breakfast. The hotel does offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport, and is only 25 minutes to downtown Miami. The Westland Mall is very close as it is with in waking distance to the hotel. Again thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us it is appreciated.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I stayed in room on 8th floor overlooking east and the view was incredible. Quite environment. The front office staff friendly and fast. The wifi internet works well in the rooms but found it slow or non at all when in Dinning Rooms..Either I do not know how to use but my coffee brewer never worked.Very important to note no complimentary bottle water for the guest in the rooms at least 1 or even one for the coffee brewer..

Room Tip: 8th floor is quiet and with great view..
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Keponyi,

Thank you for the great feedback, especially about the friendly staff. We will look into your comments regarding the wifi in the restaurant as it should work equally as well as it does in the guest rooms. We hope to see you the next time your travel plans bring you back to the Miami area.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I have been in this hotel just for 1 night before going back to work...
Room is very well clean, bed very comfortable, just in the bathroom there are some loosen tools, what I did not enjoy at all was the continuous noise made by Hispanic people shouting all the time in the alleyway from the evening till early the morning plus the front desk supervisor had some problems with English as he was unable to give me any instruction about internet, meals and how to get to my room.
Dinner was ok between standards while breakfast was really a joke... Yogurt, potatoes, bacon and ham that's all

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear Giuseppe M,

Thank you for your candid review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. We are glad to hear you found the rooms clean and the beds comfortable. On the other hand, I apologize for the noise created by other guests and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have taken note of your comments regarding the staff and the breakfast menu and will forward this to the appropriate department to ensure these issues are addressed. We utilize all comments for improvement of our product and services and will continue to work towards the highest standards for our guests.

Again, many thanks for the feedback and for staying with us. I hope that you will consider us again if your travels bring you back to our area. Have a wonderful day!

Connie D