US$100
US$93
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$139
US$92
US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$89
HotelIndigo.com
US$113
US$101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$101
US$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

All reviewswestland mallhoward johnsonihg hotelsdining stafffront deskbreakfast buffeton site restaurantthe general managerenjoyable staylate checkfree shuttleshort stayclean roomschecking outvery nice hotelnerymiami
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great for our 5 night shopping trip. In room WiFi, good breakfast and a comfortable bed with a good selection of TV channels. Also I want to thank Luis for making us comfortable in the restaurant; he's a great person. The only thing we could ask for is a shuttle to the malls maybe for a small fee as there is a convenient free shuttle to the airport which is greatly appreciated. No complaints here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 15 July 2017

Dear SpatriciaW,

Thank you for posting a comment about your stay, we are thrilled to know that our staff made everything possible to ensure you were satisfied.

As far as the area shuttle goes we have just added two times in which our shuttle goes to the different shopping areas around the hotel, the times are 10:30am and 7:30pm

We look forward to having you as our guest again

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I visited Miami in june this year for the first time. I really did not know what to expect of it. It was a very short visit, but i can say i really enjoyed it. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Miami West Airport Area. Since i did not know what to expect i googled a few things and like my previous reviewers mentioned, there are indeed shuttle buses coming and going from the airport to your Hotel. ONE key note i must mention here is that it takes a while like maybe an hour before a shuttle bus comes from this hotel. Look for the green/white shuttle bus whit a big H on it. Also be SURE to know the address of which Holiday inn you are staying, since there are 6 (SIXS) in the Area. After the shuttle bus takes you to the hotel, it was a pleasant welcome. Everything went smooth, the room with 2 queen size beds was amazing! I SLEPT like a baby once i hit my bed. Clean rooms, the water temperature was perfect and also the cooling system. To bad that the pool is open till 9PM. The downside o this hotel is the breakfast. They had scrabbled eggs everyday since i was there, and it was lacking taste. I hope they change the breakfast a bit in the near future.
We also had some trouble with the card to open the door, but the personnel was always ready to help. I also need to mention that there is a mall in the area, the Westland Mall, it's a 15 min walk from the hotel. So if you do not mind walking go ahead and walk. For me it was fun to do. Walmart is also a 15 min walk from the hotel, so be sure to check them out if you are interested. I would stay in Holiday inn again if i visit Miami in the future. I do hope the put some more shuttle buses to pick up there guest. Since the mall is in the area maybe they will have more guests in the future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marel D
Management response:Responded 15 July 2017

Dear Marel D,

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We were pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Please remember us next time you are in the area so that we may accommodate your lodging needs.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked this hotel thru a third party site and when we arrived we were told our reservation was not in the system. I attempted to contact the third party site with no success. We are IHG reward members and when we asked if there was anything they could do we booked a room, got breakfast vouchers and comp drinks. The staff were amazing and the hotel was very nice. We are now more so fans and loyal to the IHG hotels. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear BrianLett,

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I like coming to this hotel everything is nearby. The front desk is great and very helpful. The room is nice. The gym is small and has everything I need to workout (24hrs) and they have laundry service. The restaurant is great and an amazing kitchen staff. Miguel the host great individual very helpful, polite, funny as well as Niurka, Valentina, Rigo, Yerdi and Fonseca all are A+++++++ ... Thank you for making my stay at this hotel wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Donosito,

We are thrilled that you enjoy your stay and our hotel amenities and service provided by our employees during your recent stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Rooms are gorgeous. I love the interior. The frontdesk is friendly. every time I needed something they take action! Haven't tried the breakfast yet, planning on having it tomorrow morning. I still have to check the prices cus i don't have included.

The only thing that can do better is the wifi in the room. I had to stand in the hallway to get good connection to turn in some school projects (deadlines), but thats something they can work on. Fantastic location, 5 minute walk from the Westland Mall and thats all i need, you can take shuttles too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear kionaantersijn,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Aside from the overall positive feedback you gave us we noticed that you mentioned that the WiFi needed improvement. Please accept our apologies. We are happy to inform you that on July 3rd we completed the installation of our new WiFi network and have added 102 signal boosters around the hotel to ensure the problem you experience does not repeats itself.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is this kind of feedback that will help us reach the exemplary level of service we strive to provide our guests.

We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future