“Excellent Restaurant and Concierge Staff”

Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hialeah Gardens
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I must say, the restaurant and bar staff are absolutely awesome! Luz, and the ladies are very attentive and polite. The concierge team (Kevin) is wonderful as well. Keep all of the folks as part of your team and you will well known. I for one will recommend the hotel to all of my friends, family and colleagues.

Room Tip: Try to book when there are not a lot of children that roam the halls, late at night...because they a...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Crispcf2004,

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We were pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Please remember us next time you are in the area so that we may accommodate your lodging needs.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great for our 5 night shopping trip. In room WiFi, good breakfast and a comfortable bed with a good selection of TV channels. Also I want to thank Luis for making us comfortable in the restaurant; he's a great person. The only thing we could ask for is a shuttle to the malls maybe for a small fee as there is a convenient free shuttle to the airport which is greatly appreciated. No complaints here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear SpatriciaW,

Thank you for posting a comment about your stay, we are thrilled to know that our staff made everything possible to ensure you were satisfied.

As far as the area shuttle goes we have just added two times in which our shuttle goes to the different shopping areas around the hotel, the times are 10:30am and 7:30pm

We look forward to having you as our guest again

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I visited Miami in june this year for the first time. I really did not know what to expect of it. It was a very short visit, but i can say i really enjoyed it. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Miami West Airport Area. Since i did not know what to expect i googled a few things and like my previous reviewers mentioned, there are indeed shuttle buses coming and going from the airport to your Hotel. ONE key note i must mention here is that it takes a while like maybe an hour before a shuttle bus comes from this hotel. Look for the green/white shuttle bus whit a big H on it. Also be SURE to know the address of which Holiday inn you are staying, since there are 6 (SIXS) in the Area. After the shuttle bus takes you to the hotel, it was a pleasant welcome. Everything went smooth, the room with 2 queen size beds was amazing! I SLEPT like a baby once i hit my bed. Clean rooms, the water temperature was perfect and also the cooling system. To bad that the pool is open till 9PM. The downside o this hotel is the breakfast. They had scrabbled eggs everyday since i was there, and it was lacking taste. I hope they change the breakfast a bit in the near future.
We also had some trouble with the card to open the door, but the personnel was always ready to help. I also need to mention that there is a mall in the area, the Westland Mall, it's a 15 min walk from the hotel. So if you do not mind walking go ahead and walk. For me it was fun to do. Walmart is also a 15 min walk from the hotel, so be sure to check them out if you are interested. I would stay in Holiday inn again if i visit Miami in the future. I do hope the put some more shuttle buses to pick up there guest. Since the mall is in the area maybe they will have more guests in the future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marel D

Dear Marel D,

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked this hotel thru a third party site and when we arrived we were told our reservation was not in the system. I attempted to contact the third party site with no success. We are IHG reward members and when we asked if there was anything they could do we booked a room, got breakfast vouchers and comp drinks. The staff were amazing and the hotel was very nice. We are now more so fans and loyal to the IHG hotels. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 July 2017

Dear BrianLett,

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I like coming to this hotel everything is nearby. The front desk is great and very helpful. The room is nice. The gym is small and has everything I need to workout (24hrs) and they have laundry service. The restaurant is great and an amazing kitchen staff. Miguel the host great individual very helpful, polite, funny as well as Niurka, Valentina, Rigo, Yerdi and Fonseca all are A+++++++ ... Thank you for making my stay at this hotel wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 7 July 2017

Dear Donosito,

We are thrilled that you enjoy your stay and our hotel amenities and service provided by our employees during your recent stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah Gardens
1.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
7.6 km away
5.1 km away
Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
#2 of 4 in Miami Lakes

Been to Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area? Share your experiences!