US$104
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$102
HotelIndigo.com
US$104
US$93
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewswestland mallhoward johnsonihg hotelsdining stafffront deskbreakfast buffeton site restaurantthe general managerenjoyable staylate checkfree shuttleshort stayclean roomschecking outvery nice hotelnerymiami
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Clean Accomodations. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Although the restaurant didn’t have an extensive menu, they had enough items to satisfy most tastes. Food was very good. Clean, well equipped exercise facility.

After discovering that our airport shuttle would be delayed, they hailed us a cab and paid for the ride

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located near the Miami Airport and the Miami Cruise Port is just a little further passed Marlins Park. All 3 are close by and easy to get to. We are often at Marlins games from from April to September, we sometimes fly out of Miami International Airport, and we cruise out of the Miami Cruise Port. So, this hotel works for us, and it has good deals on our room prices. The service is great, and the restaurant is very accommodating.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The shuttle ran every hour and the property isnt that close to the airport. We waited outside for 45 minutes and it was a 20 minute drive to the hotel and a 45 minute drive the next morning to get back. Based on other stays in the area, "airport area" felt a bit misleading...

However, the hotel itself is nicer than most of the HI properties (I usually stay at HI Express hotels). Full bar and a kid friendly restaurant open late and a great brealfast as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi HombreDeFamilia,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area and we appreciate your review for your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize if you found your last visit disappointing, most especially with the experience you had with our shuttle service. We've shared these with the management for review. Your comments are important as these will help us keep track of the things that we need to improve on.

We value you as our guest and hope that you will give us another chance to make your stay as delightful as it can be.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

To be 100% honest, I'm not a big fan of Holiday Inn hotels; but this property is quite beyond standards! Starting from the pool area: it is gorgeous, the jacuzzi is perfectly relaxing, the pool itself is huge and pretty, the atmosphere is great with cute lighting during the night and a lot of palms trees. The only inconvenient I encountered was being at the pool and found out there were no more towels, I called the front desk from my phone three times, talked to different agents and they never sent the towels, I had to go all wet to the front desk to try to get some, which he only had one in the back office. The rooms are always pretty clean and well maintained, they also provide a fair amount of towels and toiletries, which my girlfriend really love. Now, one of my favorite parts of the stay: Dinner; make sure that you try the salmon with pesto potatoes! The salmon is cooked to perfection, crunchy on the outside and not over cooked on the inside, and the combination of the pesto sauce with the potatoes is simply amazing! When the restaurant is full, the service may be really really slow. The next morning, we went to try the breakfast buffet, which has a wide variety and the food is pretty good. Also, a big shoutout to Ana, great customer service was provided by her, the best and sweetest server! I have stayed in this property twice and would come back again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed 5 nights and found the sheet was stain on the first night I should have complain then but it was late so I would let it slide because I figure they would change the sheet the next day....was I ever wrong ....I ask to have it changed on the third day but the lady said she spoke no english so I asked the guy who was working on the floor also, he spoke english so he told her to change the sheet .....I came back to the room that evening to the same dirty sheet on the bed I WAS VERY ANGRY to say the least. so the next morning I had to go to the front desk and beg to to have my sheet changed. Its sad that had to complain twice just to have a clean sheet that should have been on the bed from the day I checked in. the cleaner of the room was clearly taking shortcuts by not changing sheets even on checkouts.....THATS JUST NASTY.... then on the fourth day the entire 4th floor smelled urine I dont know if some Idiot peed on the carpet but it stunk up the entire floor which I mentioned to the staff.... the second day I think they ran out of towels because because I got none in my room that day... later that evening the guy across the hall was complaining to a houseman about the lack of towels which chimed in on so the nice gentleman brought plenty towels and was cloths to our rooms.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Hi Jerry F,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to read that the service level of our front desk and our housekeeping services fell below par on this occasion. Kindly note that we do not take your comments lightly. We will be sharing your feedback with our management to help us focus on improving the quality of our facilities and services.

We value you as our guest and hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Regards,