“Food was good!!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #50 of 687 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The food taste great, clean very organize good service the location is very convenience from the hotel is like literary 3 minutes walking...

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Okay if you're into Mexican food. This was our only option without having to cross the road. Untidy surroundings and staff looked tired and ready to go home!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We checked the menu online and placed our order to go. Nice as there was quite a line when I arrived to pick up the meal. Very convenient walking distance to the Hyatt hotels nearby.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Limited options for restaurants within walking distance of the hotel without crossing milk lane busy main road. Busy location, but service was fairly quick. Options were varied, meat and veggies. Serving counters could have been cleaner, spills not wiped up quickly. Food was acceptable.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I are Celiacs and so we came here while our husbands went next door to Pinks. We were pleasantly surprised at the knowledge the staff member who helped us had. He promptly went over their procedures to make sure we were not cross contaminated. I was impressed with the prices and my food. It was such a huge serving that I could not eat it all. It was really good and had great flavor. I would definitely go here again.