“Excellent fresh sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

We loved this place from everything to atmosphere service with a smile and the food was amazing fresh and priced very well. We will definetly be back !!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

While the food was great....the service was awful. There was a clear shortage of wait staff for a Saturday night, which is why i rated this restaurant average.

The curry was excellent.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Yaya and the entire staff are just amazing.
Food is delicious, location is great and they are so friendly and kind.

Make sure you order J&B tempura roll and Panang Curry. JUST A+++
Ask them to give you some of their spicy mayo, it's delicious. I love this place, I go at least once a week, those good restaurants that only locals know and we keep it like a treasure.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Wow where do I begin...food is amazing a little over priced but worth it! CLEAN restaurant OMG! what pleasure to see the kitchen right out in front,great place, family owned they take great care in the service of guests, altho A BIT SLOW SOMETIMES...and food is FRESH I don't eat fish...generally....smells terrible in most places NOT here , I will actually eat their fish its that FRESH. HIGHLY recommend this tiny little place you wont be disappointed! YOU will remember me while dinning and thank me for your 5 star food in this 1 star looking place. Enjoy. Kudos to the owners! Great Job!

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

My friends and I ordered salmon sushi, spring rolls and a sashimi appetizer. The fish had a strong odor and had a rotten taste. The spring rolls were not so great. Our service with the 1st waitress was
rude and unprofessional. The young lady in training, Isabella, was a pleasant person and appeared to understand our dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, only the manager was the one to reimburse us for the sashimi and salmon sushi. She demanded that we return but I could never go back to a place that serves raw fish that could have made us very sick if we had consumed it.
I do not recommend a place like this and I have no desire to return to this place. There are too many Thai and Sushi restaurants that do serve great, fresh sashimi and sushi. C'est tout.

1  Thank tresjolie1000