“amazing food”
Review of Pita Plus

Pita Plus
Ranked #56 of 689 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Have you ever wanted to try Mediterranean food? Did you ever wonder what a typical Middle Eastern lunch is like? Well look no further then Pita Plus and check Mediterranean lunch off of your foodie bucket list.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I got a soup there and I loved it and I would love to go back if I was in that area but still I recommend for u to go enjoy

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I visited in December and this past May as well. I came with my husband and parents. The food was fresh and tasty. The owner greeted us with a smile, which is always pleasant! The green falafel is my favorite.
Will go back when I am in town again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Clean restaurant albeit not fancy. The food is great, fresh, and tasty. I had a falafel and it was the real deal!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Not a fancy place, but that isn't the reason to go out to eat. It is an informal, family style sandwich shop. The schwarma was tasty as was the hamburger. Everything was fairly priced as well.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Not fancy but great falafel and other Isreali delights.
Shwarma, kabobs,etc. Salad bar with medetrian carrots, pickels,cabbage and sourkroutGo for the everything falafel.
All good certified Kosher.