“Yum Berry is... Yummy!!”

Yum Berry Frozen Yogurt and Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Yum Berry Frozen Yogurt and Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 30 Dessert in Hollywood
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Gr8 food... very decent prices... healthy oriented with amazing smoothies, sushi, sandwiches with all sorts of salads... and, in case you're interested, it's kosher too! I was in a rush to get to the Ft. Lauderdale airport and they prepared everything super fast for me. Really nice place and try you next smoothie with dates - YUMMY at YUM BERRY!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We've been to this eatery many times over the past few years. So firstly anything I've ordered was really delicious. This is an Israeli style restaurant which was nice and the food was Israeli style. I definitely recommend the shakshuka. I've never tasted such good shakshuka! The service is great. All of the waitresses are so nice and knowledgeable. There is indoor and outdoor seating. Although the outdoor seating is right near the parking lot we still enjoyed sitting outside.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came across Yum Berry while walking/shopping in the strip mall where it’s located. The menu has a ton of options! There’s freshly made pizzas, which we saw several families order (came out quickly and looked delicious) Theres also a sushi menu and a sushi chef. Plus fresh salads, wraps, sandwiches, smoothies and coffees. Staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was clean and orderly. There is a family friendly atmosphere here that is pleasant. Yum Berry is also kosher! What we ordered came out promptly and tasted great.
Husband and I shared an eggplant and roasted red pepper wrap with goat cheese and a side salad with a house made dressing. The salad had fresh field greens, ripe cherry tomatoes and shredded carrots. We devoured everything. We also ordered one large smoothie with pineapple, strawberry and mango. Really fresh, great fresh fruit flavor, and we loved that you can choose your own combination of fruits for the smoothie or there is a smoothie menu to choose from if you want. Prices are fair, we simply chose to share since we were walking back to our hotel nearby and didn’t want to carry leftovers.
Loved Yum Berry! Would definitely go back next time we are in Fort Lauderdale.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I have a lunch in this small restaurant located in Dania Beach, which is close to a few FLL airport hotels including Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn, and Marriott Springfield.

It is a restaurant with table service. You can order sushi or salad or pasta/sandwiches, and beverages including fresh vegetable juices.

The taste is good but a bit pricey. Further for the bill, they will include a 18% tip by default!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stopped in to get a couple of salads for our long road trip. The health salad and yum berry salad were fresh, fabulous, crunchy and filling. Definitely a good choice! We didn't stay to eat in, but if we had, the ambiance was bit on the bland side. A refresh would make this cafe more appealing. Also the name does not reveal the variety of foods they offer. Unexpected yummy little place, though, in a strip mall.

Date of visit: March 2018