“GREAT Ramen find in SoFlo!”
Review of GoBistro

GoBistro
Ranked #89 of 620 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Anyone who has searched for Ramen in South Florida knows that it is near impossible to find... the real thing that is. There are plenty of imposters. In fact, since moving back 5 years ago, I had yet to find that authentic Tonkatsu Ramen with the perfectly chewy noodles and flavor that feeds your stomach and your soul. Well, after finding this gem, I'll look no further for my fix. With a small price tag, and ALL of the goodness, GoBistro's Tonkatsu is REAL! I plan to try other things on their menu (because it all is likely absolutely delicious, judging from my first meal), but only after I've had my fill of this amazing ramen. I plan to be here weekly, and I don't live anywhere near Hollywood beach. Thank you, Go Bistro, for doing Ramen lovers right!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We planned a staycation in Hollywood for a special occasion 4 weeks in advance. We wanted Japanese food because it is something we don't generally have a chance to eat where we live. I searched this place out on Yelp which it was give 5 stars. We thought wow this must be great. I searched several times because I know the area and I know the food is typically very tourist like. And we wanted a nice place for this occasion. The pictures and reviews all looked like exactly what we wanted. When we walked up we were not sure it was the same place. We said lets give it a try based on everything we saw. The food was just OK. The place had a great Sake list. We were very interested in this. Unfortunately the waiter had no knowledge of Sake and could not make a suggestion. He told us the person that knew about sake went home for the night. The basketball games were playing on the two big screens they had in the place. Not really what we had hoped for.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Great place for Sushi and Ramen! We don't have many authentic ramen places and I believe this is one of the best south Florida has offer! I enjoy all the food and the servers are nice too!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

We came here to quench my hunger for ramen. It did not disappoint. The restaurant is small and can feel a bit cramped, but don't give up hope for a table. Start off with the avocado sticks, covered in Panko and perfectly fried to a golden brown. Tangy and delicious Ginger soy Gangnam Wings are yummy, oh and the sushi is quite good. Pork belly buns with cucumber, scallions and pickled onions are also a must. Let's not forget the ramen, with scratch made fragrant and unctuous broth, and topped with egg, pork belly, nori, and oodles of noodles. I made a sad attempt to save some for later, but that didn't work for me, as I slurped down the entire bowl. Save some room for the Donut Tower sprinkled with sweet condensed milk.

1  Thank TripleG
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

The food is great! The ramen soups are phenomenal! The octopus yakitori and pork belly yakitori appetizers were very tasty as well. The place is small and does get busy so they do rush you while eating to sit other tables since space is limited. The servers only go to take your order and then to give you the check. No friendly service at all....