Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)
US$127
US$119
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

The Mint(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$107
Villa Europa Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$90
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$155
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$514
US$499
All reviewsluis miguelpool areaocean viewbeach servicewasher and dryerpool attendantextra towelsliving roommemorial day weekendfitness centerbeautiful resortvalet parkingsouth floridagreat poolfull kitchenfort lauderdalehollywood beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

every floor had a pool and amazing views and great for the kids love it I had lots of fun in the pool and it was nice weather when I was but during the day it was really hot bring sunscreen theres a beach near by if you want to go

Room Tip: its amazing you should go
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Hyde Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hyde Resort & Residences. We are happy to know you had an amazing stay here and especially enjoyed our pool with a beautiful view. Thanks once more for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family soon for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I rented a one bedroom room apartment via HomeAway from 15 June through 20 June at Hyde Resort. My Hyde Hotel Confirmation was 154749. As I mentioned, I paid for the room via HomeAway in full. Upon checking in, a receptionist by the name of Mandissa said that they will only authorize 150 USD for parking and resort fees. She acknowledged that my room was paid for in full via third party (HomeAway). That evening, I checked my online banking, and I see that Mandisa authrorized 890 USD and not 150 UsD. So, I go downstairs and speak with the manager Mariano Calero, he said that he will reverse the authorized charges of 890 USD and will only authorize 150 USD.
On Monday, 18 June, I check my online banking again, and I see that the hotel authorized another 475.50 USD on my card. I tried to connect via telephone with the reception, but nobody was responding, so I go downstairs, and I asked the receptionist by the name of Kim regarding the reason why this happened. She said that it was the system that charged that amount of 475.50 at 1:22 AM. She did not know why it happened. She just said that the system did it. So, I asked her to ask the manager on duty Alexandro Rivera to reverse those charges. So, now, I have two pending charges, one for 890 USD and one for 475.50 USD instead of just having one pending charge of 150 USD. Integrity and authenticity are crucial in providing a good customer service experience.

Stayed: June 2018
Alejandro R, Front Office Manager at Hyde Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jac0b117, Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Hyde Resort & Residences. Please accept our apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. We have instructed our front office personnel to be more careful with credit card authorizations and to better inform our guests of the policies regarding these authorizations. We want to assure you that we have released the authorizations per our conversations. These authorizations may take 5 to 10 business days to reflect cleared on your account at the discretions of your financial institution.
Once again, we apologize for the issues you encountered, thank you for allowing us the oportunity to address your concerns and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come to Hyde very often and it never disappoints! Everything is just perfect here especially the service. I’d love to shoutout the Security Officer Luis Miguel Exposito for being so attentive and caring! He helped us and went out of his way numerous of times for us to please us and made sure we had a splendid vacation and we sure did! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank molinakk

Molina, thank you for returning to the Hyde Resort & Residences for another spectacular stay! We appreciate your compliments and thank you for your kind words about Luis. We will certainly share your praises with him. It is always encouraging to receive feedback like yours, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I have to say that I loved this place our room, the pool, our view. But even more there employees specially this guy Orlando he welcomed me & my friends we asked him about a cool place to hang out he gave us some good recommendations. He was very nice & professional. I totally recommend this place & I'll be back soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Limaryy
00gc, General Manager at Hyde Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Limaryy, thank you for choosing the Hyde Resort & Residences and recommending us to the future travelers. We are delighted to know you loved everything we offer and were especially impressed by the service provided by Orlando. I will be sure to share your compliments with him. It was a pleasure having you all here and we hope to see you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really good . The rooms , pools and beach near by are amazing . They also provide great service . And the food taste really good. My family had a good time . The security Luis Miguel expósito treated us very well and he expresses himself in a clear way. He is also very understanding and did a really good job . I give him 5stars .also , Alexander smith helped us put our luggage’s in the car and was always making sure to do everything good . I give him 5 stars as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Blanca, thank you for your nice review of Hyde Resort & Residences. It’s great to see everything we have to offer left you with a remarkable impression of our hotel. Luis and Alexander will be pleased to hear that they added value to your stay. We hope you will choose us again so we can impress you and your family on your next trip as well.