“Great food good service wonderful ambiance ”

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 620 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Description: Margaritaville Restaurant invites guests to raise a glass and take a bite out of paradise and most of all to relax and have a great time. It’s fun and has something for everyone; it’s current and contemporary and offers an escape to paradise, if only for a few hours. With coastal-inspired, made-to-order dishes and hand-crafted cocktails, there is no better spot to sit, sip and savor. Live entertainment is a key ingredient to this two-story paradisiacal concoction, offering something for everyone to enjoy while overlooking the resort’s pool and beachscape. Live entertainment is offered every weekend, 8PM - 11PM. See the entertainment calendar on Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's website, within the "Entertainment" tab.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We ate here twice and had salads, burgers, fries, sweet potato waffle fries, shrimp, and the club sandwich. Under $40 for two with drinks. Nice spot.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (887)

Reviewed 22 February 2021

This restaurant is typical of many others of the same name I have visited. You need to pay to park in a parking ramp. Walk a bit to get inside the hotel. We explored the hotel first. Chose the restaurant, had to walk outside to get to the inside of the restaurant! Then, walk up several steps to the dining room, but there is a ramp! But it took us outside! Weird.

Service was decent, nothing more. Waited forever for our check. Decor is fun. Bright and colorful. Not the most comfortable seating. Food was good, nothing more. Prices high, not unexpected. I probably wouldn't return.

For a Sunday afternoon, it was not very busy, so good for us!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2021

With a little searching , you can find better and more reasonable food in hollywood!
First , The picture on the menu of the lava lava shrimp was nothing like what we were served.
Next, My wife got her salad before our meal and I did not.
Her and I shared her salad and the lettuce had ice crystals on it and it was as cold as ice cream that actually hurt my teeth having to chew it!
My wife ordered fish and chips and My order was a mixed green salad and a plain burger with cheese and bacon only!
Only 4 tables ( 8 people ) in the place and it took anlong while to get our food.
Fish and chips were greasy and came with asian sauce instead of tartar sauce.
My burger came without bacon and my salad was also freezing cold as well.
Our waitress disappeared so I decided to start eating my burger instead of waiting to ask her to bring the bacon!
My burger was loaded with salt! It was Saltier than any fast food burger I ever had!
Why our order should be so messed up at such a slow dinner hour is beyond me. The cook and waitress should be better trained. Lastly there is a “ public usage tax “on the bill!
A burger with good beef dosent need anything else on it IMO and The best way to hide cheap meat is plenty of salt (as fast food companies know too well!)
They did take my burger off my bill but unfortunately, I habe to let others know what they are getting for the prices they charge!
margeritaville is Corporate fast Food and extra taxed as well! Find a local owner operated restaurant who cares about what they do instead!

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Loved it here! Fun atmosphere! We sat at the bar area, which was very sanitary and spaced accordingly due to the Covid restrictions. Our bartender was absolutely wonderful! It was later in the evening, as we watched the National Championship football game there, so we did not dine in. We did, however, take food to go and it was all good. Enjoyed our visit. Hoping to come back again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

This place has a hospital feeling. Nothing about it is typical island fare. Although there was JB music on a TV and a seaplane hangin from the ceiling, it just doesn't feel right to me. Take you best credit card .. $$$$$
I doubt that I'll go back.