“Yummy Food!!!!”

Pita Xpress & Grill
Ranked #141 of 689 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had the chicken shawarma and it was the most delicious!!! The pita bread is very very soft and thick. Not dry like most of them. The hummus was to die for (I love love love hummus). Fresh veges, delicious baklava. And the service was excellent. Very clean place. I plan to eat here again. Really loved it. We were a party of 6. They are closed on Saturday for shabbat.

1  Thank SUSANA E

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I was getting service on my tires and was hungry. I walked a short distance and found this jewel. I ordered the chicken sharwma pita and falafel. So tasty and the falafel was out of this world. I will be back, no doubt.

1  Thank ScubaVal
Reviewed 28 March 2017

My wife and I were hungry and in the neighborhood. We saw this small place (mostly take-out) and were pleasantly surprised. We were immediately greeted with a friendly hello from a gentleman from behind the counter. This place is kosher and vegetarian-friendly. He answered any and all questions. I had a fantastic falafel wrap with "everything" including the spicy stuff. My wife had a chicken schnitzel pita. We had the help-yourself salad made up of Mediterranean style pickled vegetables at no extra cost. We sat and ate but needed to have them wrap up our leftovers. For a relatively quick lunch, this would definitely be my go-to place if I worked around here. We will be back!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Walking in, I was greeted to a friendly smile and a menu that covers my fav food Mediterranean along w offering a kosher and/or Vegetarian angle which sounded perfect. The menu is rich and flavorful and the fries taste like they are cooked in good oil that is changed very often, which says a lot about the meticulous care they take in preparing my order.

Try it you'll like it!!

1  Thank Alexander W
Reviewed 21 September 2016

This place is just good. I have had the food twice and have had zero disappointment. Person that takes care of you (Rami I suppose) is friendly. If you have any questions, he will answer. This is definitely going to be one of my new regular places for lunch.

1  Thank lrlavergne