“Delivery right to our chairs on the beach!”
Review of Scott's Deli

Scott's Deli
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Welcome. Here is what you can expect from us at Scott's Deli- great food, great value, friendly service and a happy atmosphere. All the ingredients are locally sourced and always fresh. I also love to bake, so in addition to our standard menu, new treats will be featured weekly.
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Our sandwiches were fabulous! Roast beef with a bacon marmalade! Delivered fresh and warm directly to our spot on the beach! Great menu choices! Great service! Huge sandwiches! Highly recommend!

1  Thank BeckyHorton55

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I used trip advisor and made a list of restaurants for my 3 night trip. I had every meal planned. Pretty much down to what I would eat at each location. Day of arrival I was heading to another sub place that was highly recommended. Once i found it (at the other end of the island from me) they were closed for vacation the entire month. So, as i started to drive all the way back to the other end of the island, I spotted Scott's Deli. Got a sandwich to go. it was great. They were not even on my list from my trip advisor planning. Hope they will get more love from us travelers and more people can enjoy.

1  Thank 986bradleyk
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Great place to eat. Great food. This is truly a New York type deli. Our two sandwiches were huge. The dill pickles served with the sandwiches were the perfect added touch to the meal.

2  Thank amichip
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This place is great since they'll deliver anywhere on the beach north of Cortez. They were friendly and quick. The prices are very reasonable for the large delicious sandwiches which were stuffed with meat. Fresh bread and fixings as well.

2  Thank Chrystie1
Reviewed 7 September 2015

I had the pleasure to visit Scott's deli at and visit with the owner himself. Great guy, very friendly, made our lunch with a smile. We were able to create our own sandwiches with whatever we wanted and Scott was more than happy to assist us with his favorite combinations. During our meal Scott himself came out to check on us and make sure "everything was great". It was great. Thank you Scott for a great experience and wonderful sandwich. Huge subs for a great price, All fresh meats, cheese and bread. I recommend Scott's deli to anyone who is looking for a great meal with great service. We will go back again and again. Thank you Scott.