“Reasonably priced breakfast and lunch...yummy!”
Review of The BeachSide Cafe

The BeachSide Cafe
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ate lunch here a couple of years ago and returned for breakfast last week while taking a mini vay-cay at Indialantic. The breakfast options were very good as well as the selection for portion sizes. I can't eat a 3-egg omelet or huge breakfast, and my husband and I usually compromise on an item and share it. But we were each able to choose a smaller portion of what we both wanted and it was perfect. Nice "homey" feeling. Not fancy, but right at the intersection of I92 and AIA near the Longboard house, so it's very convenient. Will be our go-to place whenever we come down.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Excellent place for breakfast. Food is fresh and hot. Went one morning while staying at beach and because so good went back a second time. Had Colleen for a waitress both times and she is very good. Super friendly and great personality. Would recommend going.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Took Mom here on Mother's Day after church. Colleen was our server- very friendly and fast. Had the avocado skillet, quiche of the day with a beautiful side of fresh fruit, country fried steak (which hubby said "I only need my knife to spread the butter on my toast") and shared a blueberry muffin-- warm and grilled- OMG! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This place has a great selection of breakfast items. It's standard fare - nothing fancy - but good and satisfying. Service was great - friendly and flexible with getting your order how you want it. Food came out super fast too. Parking in the back.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Right on main street of beach area, this area was packed for breakfast so we took that as a great sign. We had to wait 5 minutes or so for a table, but service was fast and friendly!