“Wonderfully Professional Catering Service with Yummy Food!!”

Green Turtle Market
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Indialantic
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a gourmet market & retail outlet, featuring a variety of fresh products and over 1,100 different wines. We have a large selection of fresh fish and meat, as well as prepared entrees, salads, cheeses, and deli. Inside the outfit is a lunch bistro cafe, with a wonderful brunch selection on Sundays!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Green Turtle Market was wonderful to work with as we planned a surprise weekend and special dinner for my dad. They listened to what we wanted; made recommendations; worked with us to tweak the the order; and delivered a wonderfully yummy dinner at the exact scheduled delivery time. The dinner for 22 went so smooth, thanks to the great job Tammy and her staff did. We look forward to working with Tammy and her staff again in the future!

1  Thank BobJonesVB

Reviewed 1 April 2018

From gormet food to wine to hard to find items this place has it all. It also offer dinning service now

1  Thank Honest A
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were taken to the market by another two couples. We arrived just in time to enjoy a wonderful lunch and then browse through the market. I had the Cobb salad, which was very good. The wine selection in the market is quite amazing - the bakery should also not be avoided.

1  Thank David_S6627
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Love the prepared meals here. When I have a long day and want something delicious I go here. I have not been disappointed yet. Awesome collection of high quality food. Great bread and dessert section as well.

1  Thank LIer-Native
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Every time I go to my buddies house in indianlantic I stop at this market. It is wonderful,from the displays of goods, the cold and hot counters and the very friendly staff. The market itself is immaculate, everything looks fresh and clean. I have not sat down to eat in the cafe yet. The seafood display always has fresh fish and shellfish and seems to always have a special for that week. I've gotten swordfish steaks for $7.99 lb.,5 ounce cold water lobster tails for $5.99 each just to name a few. Last week I got lobster tails,mussels, tiny tiny clams( they look like seed clams to me) ,shrimp,a piece of mahi mahi,sweet corn,baby potatoes a loaf of crusty bread and had a seafood boil that fed three of us for a cost of $47. A veritable feast.. The meat counter is very inviting also along with the salad counter. Don't pass this place by without stopping in the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and you can always find a special on something.