“Amazing Breakfast Experience”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I cannot say enough about this place, it was fantastic. Our family all went, including an 8 and 11 year old. Each of us loved our meals. The cappuccino was fantastic, and the girls loved their hot chocolate. The crepes are some of the best I've ever had, and the cafe offers other types of breakfast and lunch meals as well. We really felt welcome when arriving, and were even entertained with Spanish guitar at one point, a real highlight. The food was so amazing I'm thinking about driving the 2 hours from our home for my birthday breakfast. If you are in Melbourne Beach, please do not miss this place, it really does offer a superb European style cafe experience, we all left smiling!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is absolutely my favorite place for breakfast. We are so fortunate to have a place of this caliber in our area. Everything is made in house by scratch. The Lithuanian omelette is to die for as is the coffee. I always get one of the delicious no sugar added pastries, too. (No sugar substitutes either.) The owner is charming with a fabulous work ethic. My neighbor goes there frequently for lunch and just adores the place. Do try it as you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I used to live in the area and this was my go to place for breakfast lunch, and desserts to go. I recently came back on vacation with my girlfriend, and in the three days I was in Indialantic I ate there six times its that good. The food is very European and delicious. The omelettes, crepes, perogies, soups, and bread were all delicious, fresh, made to order meals. I can confidently say that there isn't a place around that can touch the quality and taste of the desserts on display. I wish I lived in the area still so I could eat here every weekend. The staff which are the owners are very friendly and really appreciate the customers. On the Saturday I was there the one owner was playing some great music on the guitar. I highly recommend Around the World cafe to anyone visiting or that lives in the area.

1  Thank DanThePlanMan
Reviewed 12 July 2016

This is an amazing cafe, The food is always fresh, delicious and cooked with Pride. The owner is Ukranian and puts a personal 100% into everything. There is an interesting eastern European (where I have visited a lot) feel to the place and we really enjoy going there. In particular are the pastries. They are made in house in very traditional French Patisserie style by a french trained chef and exceptionally good. Not in any way stodgy or sugary as with American made cakes and pastries, just incredible taste. If you are going to eat healthier pastries then this is the only place to get them.
In true Eastern European style however, the service can be slow but be patient please, it is not a Diner. If you want speed go to Denny's. if you want quality interesting food cooked with passion come here.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This was my 1st visit here. It was a really nice place 1 block from the beach. I had the spinach, mozzarella cheese and tomato omelette. It was made to perfection. It came with just the right amount of 2 different kinds of bread and butter. They had other choices of crepes, soups, salads, and desserts. The staff were very friendly and their service was perfect. The price was right and looking forward to returning soon. Thanks Igor and staff..