“Great sushi”

Haru Sushi Bar and Grill
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great sushi and sashimi. I enjoyed a great birthday dinner with my family. Our server Drew provided us with excellent service and answered any questions that we had. Everything was very fresh and delicious. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Haru Sushi Bar and Grill

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I don't really consider Haru a sushi bar. It's has a more modern sophisticated look and live piano music. This place is much nicer. I go here for the seafood entrees not the sushi. However, I always have some sushi as an appetizer. I recommend Haru if you want to go some place nice with great food and atmosphere. The portions are large and there food is fresh and the presentation is very nice. If you just want cheap sushi and to stuff your face go somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Maybe it's me, but sushi bars always fall short. The stereotype; the food expensive, there's not enough. And let's have more drinks! That how it is at Haru. Although, this place is even more expensive than the rest of sushi bars in town. I've been there more than once, hoping it would be better the second time around..... No! If you love sushi go somewhere else, it's just as good. Plus, you might leave with money in your pocket and won't have to get something to eat in 30 minutes.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Always great food and great service, price's seem moderate within walking distance of the Double Tree,

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Don't let the sign fool you, they are not a car wash that sells sushi!
They offer sushi and grilled options.
We have eaten here before and the sushi is really good. We decided to have grilled food this time. Hubs had grilled ahi tuna and I had the grilled mahi-mahi. We also tried the chicken pad Thai. Lots of food! Cost was on par with other restaurants. About $13-$21 per entrée.
Server was not as attentive as we have had before but he may have been new.