“Cool offerings on comfort food fare”
Review of Too Cool Cafe

Too Cool Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 March 2017

A fresh take on traditional comfort menu in a renovated fast food location. This is my forth trip to this little place and they have never disappointed for breakfast or lunch. They have been getting a bit more crowded at times but don't let that stop you from their great offerings.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I had a not so great review about this place after it changed owners. I went back in February 2017. So glad I did ! The place was full we didn't have to wait long I had grilled cheese and tomato soup YUM We order Calamari it was so light, crispy perfection my hubby and daughter order the the wedge salad it was huge they couldn't finish all . I love this place again . The servers were right on point I will be back again and again. We are so lucky to have this so near our house. THANK YOU

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this cafe for brunch with the family and everyone loved it from the grandparents to the kids. The food was all homemade and delicious. The service was excellent, very friendly staff. We also enjoyed the decor, it's one of a kind. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Just had a fabulous breakfast at our new favorite dog friendly restaurant ! Too Cool Tina was our server and she is awesome ! Caitlyn was always there to handle refills and is also awesome . Our pooch was pampered with ice water and lots of love...These folks will get tired of us as we plan to go back often .

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We stopped for brunch while on vacation. I had the Gravy Train Omelet the first time, and the second time, Scrambled Eggs, Grits, and Sausage. The Omelet was cooked to perfection. The omelet was one of the best omelets I ever tasted. The Scrambled eggs may have been the best I have ever had at a restaurant anywhere. In both cases the breakfast helpings were generous as well as delicious. The service was great also. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Satellite Beach.