“Excellent Pizza if you want a great not exotic pizza!”

Brock's Surfside Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This pizza was excellent! It was thin crust and our waitress said we could have it made even thinner! It was a "normal" great pizza! Better than Papa john's or Domino's. We have tried the "exotic pizza's" and often they leave off tomato sauce and other standard goodies but this pizza is the real deal....and its really delicious! Great prices too and friendly staff!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The deluxe pizza was $22 plus tax. It had pepperoni, sausage, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and olives. We requested two sides of garlic butter. Best pizza so far in Martin County. Will return. Shame restaurant has such restrictive hours (4-9 pm).

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The food was very good, and a large variety to choose from. Great prices. Nice, friendly staff. Very close to our resort.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We walked here from the Vistana. Good home cooking. Great value, great specials, happy hour. Seems to be a popular local spot. Friendly service.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We went last night with a group of eight. Tried to ask on their website if we could make reservations...never received an answer. We were the first two to arrive . I went in to ask about the parking because their was no spots available. My husband was waiting in the car . I stood at the hotess station for ever until I spoke up and asked if she knew where we could park...she said " I am new here...have no idea...REALLY...so I stood their looking for someone to acknowledge my standing their...didn't happen. The same lady came walking past and I said...excuse me but who could I ask ? She pointed to the bar and said ask her.,,,I knew at one time they offered valet parking. So the bartender said park two lots down....at The hair dressers ... We sat at the bar after calling my friends to tell them both where to park if lot was full. Talk about rude...she said did you leave your name with the hostess? What hostess...so the bartender took my name...it's seat yourself but with that many they were going to push two tables together...that never happened after 45 min so we sat at separate tables..one of the men is our party spoke up about it....The pizza was excellent....service not so friendly...I asked if it had changed hands as I had read they were looking for ALL NEW HELP....it shows...the daughter is running it now...hopefully not into the ground..the servers and bartenders need an attitude agustment ....I hope their captive customers can keep her going....maybe better luck next time.....