“One word - Gravy”

Shakra's Deli
Ranked #36 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I could bathe in it. I had the Roast Beef Supreme last week and have been dreaming...seriously dreaming about it since then. I wish they sold it by the bucket. I am going back and I am getting as much of it as they will sell to me.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Real simple
Chef salad delivered $8.75 plus tax $9.36
I received 2 slices of rolled ham and cheese
Croutons
2 sides
No dressing
If that’s their idea of a chef salad then I think the owner needs to check on his staff
On what they are sending
We eat from there often but this is the worst ever
They should be ashamed of that delivery

1  Thank Albert S
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Was located downtown Jensen Beach, now just a mile or so west. However the food is just as good as ever! Definitely go here if you like subs!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Shakras has been around for what seems like forever, family owned and operated,amazing subs and friendly service

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is a five star sandwich
I wish it was closer to my home
The roast beef is awesome, had philly cheese steak YUM , wife had eggplant parm sub fantastic. Open clean kitchen.
Old school decor. Bread is of the charts.