“My favorite pizza yet!”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #79 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Honestly, I probably shouldn't even be eating pizza because I'm lactose intolerant, but I loved Hungry Howie's pizza so much I got pizza anyway! (And, I recently discovered, you can get cheese-less pizza!). I love the flavored crust and the service is great! Thanks guys :)

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I have ordered from this place in the past and the food is good. I ordered an extra large pizza with one topping and when opening the box I observed just three, just three pieces of Pepperoni slices on each individual slice of pizza. Photos needed to be attached because I have never not seen a pizza with loads of pepperoni especially on an extra large pizza ordered. I will not be ordering from this Jensen Beach, FL location ever again... I found this experience to be Pathetic to be short changed of little pieces of pepperoni for the price of a pizza ordered. If you're going to do a pickup, look at your pizza and complain loudly.. mine I had delivered or would have myself.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We decided to have pizza on a spur of the moment, while filling a growler, we ordered two meat lovers UGGGH :-(((( Only one person was working, phone ringing and didn't wash his hands between phone, money exchange and back to making pizzza! I told my wife, it'
s baking the germs away, she was grossed out and didn't eat any. Pizza was soggy, and had a strange almost metallic taste, I ate 2 pieces and kids also picked up on unknown flavor...noone got sick and we all agreed one and done. When kids give pizza a thumbvs down, that speaks volumes!

4  Thank FoodSnobsFL
Reviewed 16 March 2016

too much crust, not enough on toppings, always cheap and coupons available, not my favorite place to get pizza from