Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach(Juno Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$139
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$84
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Hampton.com
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott(Palm Beach Gardens)
US$127
  • Pool
US$132
Doubletree.com
US$157
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsocean viewshort walk to the beachtypical hi expressthirsty turtlefish housethe hotel is pet friendlyjuno beach cafespring trainingfree breakfastblock walkroger dean stadiumwalking distancefirst floorbreakfast barworkout roomnice poolpublic beach
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed two nights at this hotel it had some bad reviews but over all we thought it was a nice place to stay. The ocean view is not going to happen but it is just a short walk to the beach and not crowded. The front desk was very nice and complementary cookies also good. The room was very clean 117 and the over all grounds very well kept. We would stay there again if we come back to see spring training again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi ScottF

Thank you for your review! I will pass along your comments to my staff, hope to see you again on your next trip to Juno Beach
Best regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I like the property and the location, but we are currently staying here and could not get maid service. Advised the front desk at 5pm that our room had not been serviced. They said they were still working and would get to our room, but they never did. I then asked for towels from guy by laundry who said they were out but would send some to our room. No cinnamon rolls at breakfast. Pool closes at sunset.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear buckeye97,

Thank you for your review, I appreciate your feedback as it enables us to improve were needed in each department.If a guest room door has a do not disturb sign early in the morning or afternoon, the the maid will return prior to leaving.
Our pool does close as mentioned as there are no pool lights thus no safe, therefore, the pool area is secured.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a brief one night stay prior to our cruise. The hotel was a convenient choice for us as we flew into West Palm Beach, along with it being near the beach and at a reasonable price.
Our arrival was pretty early in the day and we were at the hotel prior to noon and luckily able to check in early. Our room, 225 in building B was spacious with 2 double beds and a small balcony. The view was of the parking lot but you could see just a little bit of the ocean. I’m normally a big picture taker but I missed on taking any of the room itself.
The property as a whole is really nice and much more resort like layout than your typical HI Express. Everything seemed to be clean and the corridors connecting the buildings were well lit. The pool area also was very nice.
The highlight though is the location. It’s convenient to many restaurants, CVS is directly across the street and the beach is about a 4 block walk away. The pier is a bit further, maybe 10 blocks. The seas were a bit rough with red flags so we didn’t get in, but it was fun watching the surfers and looking for baby sea turtles as it’s nesting season.
In all, I’d recommend this hotel to others and too would return the next time travels bring us to the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear jworm23

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, its music to my ears to hear such kind words and most of all very happy your stay with us was a good one,
I will share your review with my wonderful team!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Holiday Inn Express. The hotel is in a convenient location to many restaurants, shopping, and Juno/Jupiter Beaches. The hotel is a short walk to a beach access, and a short drive to a few lovely parks with beach access. Although the name of the hotel say oceanview, it does not view the ocean, however the hotel staff explained that when I booked my room. We stayed in a suite that was large, with 2 balconies, and 2 sofas! The room was outdated, but worth it! The fitness room is in a small building with a view of the pool! The pool has plenty of lounge chairs and tables! It's surrounded by palm trees and it's very relaxing.Every hotel employee I met was friendly, helpful, and provided me with information and ideas for places to visit and eat! Amanda at the front desk is wonderful as well as the ladies overseeing breakfast! A great stay in a friendly hotel!

Room Tip: We were in Building A , room 332. Great pool view! 2 balconies! Great location.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Dominic M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Roberta M

Thank you for your review! I am delighted to read your kind words on your visit to Juno Beach
and will share them with my team. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Regards

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had a good stay here. Check in was easy and our room was very comfortable. We stayed in suite 232 which was rather large. It had 2 balconies and a good size living area. The room was clean but slightly outdated. Regardless, well worth the cost. Love the location. Walking distance to the beach and a few really good bar/restaurants. Fish House is next door and the Thirsty Turtle is across the street. There is also a CVS next door for those items you forgot. The pool area was understated but nice with plenty of room. We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Gregory C

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review, I share these reviews with my staff
as our quest is to always exceed our guests expectations.